day off and break up

It was the next day eunmi woke up with the sound of her phone ringing she picked up.
E: hello?
Jm: hey I want you to take a day off today because of your feet.
Eunmi didnt even know he left the house without telling her.
E: um ok.
He hang up she didnt let it get to her so she slowly got up and went to the bathroom and started applying medical on her two feet after that she brush her hair and put it into a bun then went downstairs she heard a knock she open and it was a old French women holding a basket of fruits.
W: hello I'm the women who lives next door I want to give this to you.
E: oh thank you.
The women left and eunmi close the door she sat down on the couch and watch TV meanwhile at work jimin was watching the models walking and posing.
Jm: no no no.
They all stop.
Jm: you guys need to walk faster and be more serious while on stage.
Jimin was stress.
Jm: one by one you all could do that!
The photographers and models look at him he walk out in disappointment jennie went after him.
J: babe what's wrong?
Jm: nothing.
He walk back in he's now giving her the cold shoulder after modelling he went to jennies assistant.
Y: yes mr.park?
Jm: let me see Lee eunmis file you got there.
Yuna look around jennie went to get lunch she doesn't know she give it to him jimin look and realize it was a printout of saying shes a gold digger. He call his company at Korea.
Jm: miss park can you read out Lee eunmis files for me.
Ms.park started reading eunmis file to him and it didnt say "gold digger" on it.
Jm: thats the real one right? Ok thanks.
He look at yuna.
Jm: I see you and Jennie was playing with me.
Yuna didn't say anything she knew she shouldn't have help jennie.
Jm: this is a fake profile that you type out.
J: what is it ms.park?
Jimin turn around to jennie and she realize he was holding eunmis file.
Jm: this is fake jennie you and your assistant type this out and print this out.
Jennie laughed.
J: what you mean? That is the real profile of her.
Jm: its not.
He give her the deep tone.
Jm: my own employees just read me her real file shes not what you think she is.
He ripped the paper in half and slam it on the floor, jennie jump the other models were looking.
Jm: this time jennie we're over.
J: what?!
Jm: if you want to continue to model here don't talk to me.
Jimin was mad and walk pass her jennie was now pissed.
J: I'll ruined eunmi.
Jimin was driving back home he open the door eunmi was on the phone with dongsoo.
E: oh I'll talk to you later my boss is home.
She hang up and boe to him.
Jm: who were you on the phone with?
He give her his normal voice she looked at him.
E: my little brother.
Jm: the one on your laptop background?
Eunmi turn and it was a photo of her and him she nodded.
E: yeah that's him.
Jm: I wish i can meet him one day.
Eunmis eye widened.
Jm: ah the fashion show is close we only have 5 weeks left. We should start to check the place where it will be held.
E: ok.
He smile and went upstairs.
Eunmi pov: whys he in such a good mode?
Eunmi ruffle her hair and look outside it was raining, she then saw jimin came back out putting his shoes on.
E: sir where your going?
Jm: I left something in the car.
E: but-
He ran out the door it was pouring really hard few minutes later he came back soak and wet eunmi was about to go to him.
Jm: don't worry I won't catch a cold.
He went back upstairs with the folder eunmi was worry.