going home

Eunmi was packing ready to go back home her and dongsoo was also giving away some of the baskets of fruits to the elders in the hospital that she made friends with then after she waited in her room til jimin comes few minutes later he came she wave and jimin help her with her bags.
E: thanks
They all went to his car jimin drove them to their house, they made it home eunmi and jimin was outside.
Jm: my parents want you to come to their house to have dinner with them. My brother just came back from the states.
E: that sounds good. When?
Jm: tomorrow is that okay?
Eunmi nodded.
E: you should go to work now the company needs their CEO for the big day next week.
Next week was gotta be their fashion show, jimin smile but didnt want to go. Eunmi hugged him.
E: I'm okay now jimin, don't worry to much about me I'll see you tonight.
Jimin nodded then left to work eunmi went inside. During work jimin was working hard for the fashion show and for everything else hes been going to meetings and meeting up with the other teams to make sure everything is good to go. Eunmis been eating and looking at what jimin has complete she smile dongsoo had skip school today for eunmi he was doing his homework she ate a lot so she can be strong to go back to work. It was getting dark and jimin came to visit dongsoo open the door eunmi turn around and smile.
E: good job today sir.
He sat down next to her.
Jm: how you been?
E: I ate so much today so I can come back to work.
He pat her head and smile dongsoo grab his bag.
E: eh going out again mister?
D: my friend needs help on her homework.
E: is it your crush?
D: yeah. I'll be home at 11
E: ok.
He walk out eunmi look at jimin sigh and shook her head. After a couple of hours of jimin staying he decided to go home.
E: ok. See you tomorrow.
Jm: dont forget to dress up well for dinner tomorrow.
E: I wont.
He smile and walk out the door eunmis smile fade away she didnt want jimin to go jimin too also didnt want to go. He hop in to his car, eunmi ran outside to catch up with him she saw his car was leaving.
E: JIMIN!
Jimin look at the side view and saw eunmi outside he stop his car, eunmi saw he was 20ft far from her house then she saw jimin walk out of his car she held in her tears and ran to him and went into his arms jimin then heard her sob.
E: dont leave...*sob*
Jm: I wont...
They broke the hug jimin wipe away her tears brought her in to kiss her passionately. Moments later they were in her house again cuddling in the couch together watching TV.
Jm: when dongsoo comes home I'll have to leave so I can get dress for tomorrows dinner.
E: mm..
Eunmi just nodded then eunmi turn off the TV jimin looked at her.
E: he'll be home soon.
She put the control down and stood up crawl onto his lap he had his both hands on her hips.
Jm: what you doing hm?
Eunmi smile and kiss him the kiss got hot his hands travel under her shirt as he was aboit to take it off the door bell ring, eunmi broke the kiss.
E: I guess hes back.
Jimin growl in disappoint eunmi got off and open the door.
D: hes back?
E: hes going to leave right babe?
Jm: right.
Jimin got up and left the house he got into his car and scoffed.
Jimins pov: damn it we were just gotta get into the best part.
He then left the place.