coming home

Today is the day when jimin comes home from his business trip eunmi and hajoon was at the airport eunmi had a sign that says "welcome home appa!" while hajoon was out of his stroller waiting for jimin and then 10mins later they saw jimin, he saw them too and when he got to the gate hajoon ran to him and hug jimin.
H: daddy!
Jm: I'm back! Kiss?
Hajoon give jimin a kiss he carry him and went to Eunmi she was smiling and hug jimin.
E: welcome back babe.
Jm: I'm home
He kiss her. And then they left finally after a long drive from the airport they made it home eunmi grab hajoon who was sleeping JIMIN went and grab his things after they got inside eunmi place hajoon in his crib and went to the room she back hug jimin.
Jm: babe be careful your pregnant.
E: but I miss you.
Jm: I miss you too
Jimin turn around and hug her then they kiss
Jm: hey babe
E: yeah?
Jm: when you have haru and heal up let's do it.
Eunmi smile and nodded jimin kiss her.

Next morning jimin was getting ready to go to work eunmi was downstairs making breakfast since hajoon woke up early. He kiss hajoon and eunmi.
Jm: morning my babies.
E: morning. Food is almost ready
He sat down and look at hajoon.
Jm: you look cute today baby.
Hajoon laughed jimin played with him since he was inside the baby eating seat, then they all ate together and then JIMIN left to work. Eunmi was coloring with hajoon she then felt another contraction
E: ahh~~
Hajoon look at her.
H: mommy?
He crawl to her she smile and pat his head.
E: Mommy's okay baby.
He looked at her grab the belly oil that was on the table, lift up her shirt and apply belly oil and starred rubbing on it.
E: oooh thank you hajoon ~~your so nice...its making mommy and sister feel good.
He smile at eunmi and kiss her belly the small contractions faded away and hajoon went back to coloring. After work jimin came home and saw eunmi at the couch watching TV.
E: your home
Jm: hey hajoon sleeping?
E: yeah.
Jimin took off shoes place his bag down and sat next to her.
Jm: are you okay?
E: yeah. Its just small contractions are showing
Jm: oh.
Jimin touched her belly and rub it.
Jm: haru you better be careful stop kicking your mom so much okay? We just want you out healthy and safely with no problems.
Eunmi look at him and smile.
E: your so silly.
Jm: why? Its true.
He give her a peck then they both went upstairs and got ready to go to bed. Eunmi got in the bed first then JIMIN
Jm: hey hon.
E: hm?
Jm: I promise im going to be there when shes born.
Eunmi smile and nodded he smile kiss her forehead , turn off the light and both cuddle together.