meeting haru/discharge

2 months went by eunmi was now 9 months pregnant her due date was today jimin had went to work, eunmi was getting things ready to take to the hospital when giving birth. Hajoon went to Eunmi.
E: you ready to meet your sister?
He nodded.
E: ahh~~~
Eunmi feels contractions her water hasn't been broke yet its just strong one.
E: oof ow.
Meanwhile at work jimin was working as fast as he can so he can go home and take eunmi to the hospital and so after awhile he finish and left the office.
Jm: I'm going home mr. Jung.
He got to His car while Eunmi was having slightly contractions while getting hajoon ready to go to Jimins parents place then they heard the door open.
Jm: babe you okay?
E: yeah just contractions are hitting me.
Jm: are you ready? Let's go.
She nodded jimin grab all her things she went to the car and put hajoon in the car sit, jimin put the bags in the car.
Jm: ok hajoon you ready to go to grandma and grandpa's house?
H: yeah!
Jimin laughed then they drop him off at their place and went to the hospital, they finally made it and eunmi check in and her doctor got her a room she change everything and they had broke her water. Jimin sat down watching her walk around.
Jm: feeling anything babe?
E: a little bit of contractions ugh...
Jm: you'll be okay haru we come out safety.
E: oof ah~~
She sat on the bed and was in pain after a while she was already in so much pain then it was time for her to give birth to haru after awhile of pushing haru came.
Jm: you did it babe shes here.
Eunmi was so tired they give her haru she was crying jimin kiss her. Then after eunmi was holding her on her chest to keep her warm, jimin was smiling.
Jm: can't wait to see hajoons reaction.
E: oh man..he'll love her.
Jimin smile he went up to her.
Jm: you rest I'll hold her.
Eunmi nodded and hand him haru he sat down on the car and eunmi feel asleep.
Jm: hey haru did you know you have a big brother that loves you while you were in mommy?
He hear cute little sounds coming from her he smile then she show a smile.
Jm: oh I see you understood haha...
He kiss haru and put her in the bed.

Next day hajoon and Jimins parents came and visit eunmi when they got to the room eunmi look.
E: *gasp* hey baby ~~~
Hajoon ran to Jimin he hug hajoon and pick him up to see haru.
E: who's this hajoon?
H: baby?
E: yeah baby your baby sister haru. Haru this is your big brother.
Hajoon was looking at haru.
Jm: want to hold her?
He nodded. Jimin sat him down on the couch and give haru to hajoon.
H: hi baby~~
Jimin chuckled.
Jm: can you say haru?
H: ha~~ru
Jm: there we go, good job.
He laughed and was touching her hands then after jimin hand her to his parents, hajoon climb on eunmi.
E: oof baby.
H: haru.
E: *gasp* yes your sisters name... Do you love your sister?
He nodded eunmi smile and kiss hajoon. Then after that they went home.

Its been 4 days eunmi and haru can finally go home jimin was there to pick them up then later they got home hajoon was happy that they're home.
E: hey hajoon!
Hajoon hug her jimin took haru to the room.
E: wanna go see baby sister?
He nodded eunmi carry him upstairs to their room she sees Jimin holding her and putting her into her crib.
H: sister
Jm: shes sleeping hajoon you can see her when she wakes up ok?
He nodded they walk out of the room. Eunmi has been eating healthy for her body to heal up, it was dark jimin was putting hajoon to bed while eunmi waited for him later he came to the room.
E: I'm tired let's sleep
JIMIN lay next to her.
Jm: babe I told you when you give birth we're gotta do it.
E: babe I'm not heal yet you'll have to wait for 5 more days
Jimin growls eunmi laughed and cuddle with him.
E: I miss being this close to you.
Jm: well you give me child number 3 then?
E: not til the kids are older.
Jimin laughed kiss her head and cuddle her and then they both fell asleep.