meeting hajoon/discharge

It was the next day eunmi was feeding hajoon a lot of friends and family came visit and held him eunmi was still tired but still have straight, jimin had gotta out of his bed he bought his VIP thing and was scrolling it with him taehyung saw him.
T: going somewhere sir?
Jm: I'm going to see eunmi.
Taehyung bow he open his door holding his side where the bullet was he went to find eunmis room while walking he saw jennie and she saw him.
J: you haven't change jimin.
Jm: you too since the last time I saw you.
J: I'm better now jimin now will you excuse me.
She bow and left he open eunmis door he walk in slowly and saw eunmi was holding hajoon smiling he smile.
Jm: hey babe...
Eunmi look at him in surprise.
E: jimin? Oh my god jimin...
She cry he walk up to her and hug her and kiss her forehead looking at hajoon.
E: its really you..*sob* you got shot...
Jm: I did but I'm here..
Eunmi smile and hand him hajoon.
E: he looks like you bae..
Jm: yeah he does.
They smile at each other he lead in for a kiss. After visiting her he went back to his room since his doctor came to put medicine on his wound eunmi was sleeping.

3 days pass eunmi and hajoon can go home the both of them were healthy taehyung was helping eunmi pack she was putting him in the cart seat while taehyung was putting her clothes in her bag.
E: let's go get daddy.
Eunmi and taehyung went to jimins room which was three doors always from hers she open the door and saw jimin packing ready to leave as well.
E: you ready?
Jm: yeah.
They all walk out together taehyung came with his car they all hop in the car eunmi was sitting with hajoon and jimin was sitting at the passenger seat.
T: sir jeon jungkook has die.
Jm: good. Now he doesnt need to bother us anymore.
He look at eunmi through the view mirror eunmi smiles. They got home eunmi went to the door first jimin look at taehyung.
Jm: hey thanks for watching eunmi.
T: no problem sir.
Jm: here.
Jimin hand him a pack of money.
Jm: go pay your college feds.
Taehyung bow jimin smile.
Jm: see you.
He left Jimin went inside the house he was putting his things away in the room and he saw eunmi putting hajoon into his bed.
E: there we go~~
She put him down carefully and look at the door and smile she went to Jimin and went to their room she then wrap her hand around him and kiss him passionately jimin put his hand on her wist she broke the kiss.
E: are you completed heal?
Jm: yeah they have taken out my stitches but are you heal?
E: a little I just need to rest.
She peck his lips and went to the bed.
Jm: I'll make dinner then.
E: okay.
He smile and went downstairs to make food for eunmi, she was on her photo til she heard Cry's she got up and with to hajoons room.
E: ooh why you crying my baby boy~~~~mommy needs to rest to.
She sat on the rocking chair and feed him jimin then walk in and smile at them.
Jm: the foods ready
E: ok.
She took out the bottle and started patting his back walking downstairs she got to the dining table and sat down.
Jm: here let me pat him you need to eat.
He took hajoon away.
E: thanks babe~~
She was eating.
E: mmmm~~~
Jm: good?
Eunmi nodded cutely stomping her feet he went to her and peck her lips.
E: yah I have food on my lips.
Eunmi wiped it away jimin laughed he then heard hajoon doing little hiccups.
Jm: he has the hiccups.
Eunmi giggle and continue to eat jimin was putting hajoon to sleep.

Now they are living like a happy family.

Its not done there! Lol bet you think its done will its not...