fashion show at LA/going home

Two weeks have pass and today was the third week which is eunmis teammates last week and the fashion show week eunmis been busy with everything she hasn't been contacting jimin. Today was the show everyone and everybody was running around getting the womens to rehearsal for the big show there was many mistakes so there will have to be a retry, 24hrs of rehearsal the night came so everyone was getting ready for the adults and elders of america to come watch sana and mina was at the front door greeting them meanwhile eunmi and the guys also Erica was getting the models ready with hair and makeup when that was done the show had begin eunmi was tired she went and drink water and joy the others who was also watching the show. It lasted for 2hrs and now its finally over they all thank them for coming after all of them was gone they went to the backstage and help the models to take off the dresses, hair and makeup eunmis phone was ringing she had left it on the chair, jimin didnt hear her pick up he sigh and put his phone down.
Jimin pov: I hope everything's okay its been two weeks since she stop calling me.
When they were done with that everyone wanted to celebrate since they have success the show they all went to karaoke and celebrate eunmi was enjoying as well she drink, sing and dance she wasnt super drank the others were, her phone then ring she look and put it down it was Jimin last week they had a fight over the phone and she was still mad at him.
Jm: why won't she pick up? Is she still mad at me about that time when we fought?
He sat down and flip his hair.
Jimin pov: I miss you...
Eunmi them then returned to their hotel she put the girls in the room since they were to drank eunmi went and change and went to the livingroom to eat she look at her social media and saw that dongsoo was having fun at their aunts place she smile her phone ring it was Jimin she sigh and pick up.
E: what?
Eunmi say with a mad tone.
Jm: babe I'm sorry for yelling at you last week pls forgive me.
E: whatever what you want?
Jm: I just miss you when you all coming back?
E: Thursday
Jm: I see. Well goodnight.
E: hmm.
They hang up eunmi have lie to jimin they were gotta be home early Wednesday afternoon she wanted to surprise him and see his reaction. She finished eating and went to pack her things she then started to get the girls packing as well then she slept on the couch.

Next morning came by the girls got up and notice they have drank to much.
E: I forgot today's the last day to be in LA .
M: yeah.
Eunmi then enter the room.
E: let's go have fun all day today before leaving to the airport.
All: yeah.
Eunmi smile she then knock on the guys door. Jecob open.
J: yes ms Lee?
E: since today is the last day let's all go have some fun.
J: sure
Eunmi left the guys pack the girls had already check out their hotel room and was holding their suitcases and bags and was waiting on the guys then few minutes later the guys came out and check out their rooms they all left together. They ate dessert's together, breakfast etc then they all went to the fair one last time Jacob doesn't like rides so he stay to watch their things.

it was getting sunset they all went to the airport and got their things check in.
E: I can't wait to go home.
Erica say.
S: same.
They waited and waited until their plane was call they went to the gate door and was getting in. Finally they were all in the plane few minutes later the plane took off eui can't wait to see jimin again. Eunmi sleep on the plane all her teammates had feel asleep too.