being a assistant?!

Eunmi woke up the next morning and went to dongsoo's room to wake him up for school she went back to her room and got changed into her work clothing and do her makeup eunmi didnt hear dongsoo getting out of his room so she went back to his room.
E: yah! Wake up!
Dongsoo started to wake up with his messy hair and got out of bed and went to the bathroom, she went to make breakfast after she finish getting ready then dongsoo came out of the bathroom with his school uniform.
D: going to your first day of work?
E: yes now eat.
D: but you dont have a name tag for that company.
E: they'll give me one when I get there I already took my photo.
D: ah ok I see. So what's your position?
E: I'm not sure. I think their tell me when I get there. Here eat and get ready to go.
She hand him the food she made after finishing eating eunmi walk dongsoo to school and then took a cab to the fashion company.

Her work uniform

Shoes.

 And makeup

And makeup

Then eunmi got to the company and was so excited to work there

Then eunmi got to the company and was so excited to work there. She got in the building and took the elevator to the office when she got there she saw a women waiting for her.
W: hi ms.Lee I'm ms.park let me introduced you to everyone.
E: oh thank you.
She follow her and then inside where everyone works she was amaze.
P: everyone! This is Lee eunmi please welcome her.
They bow to her and eunmi bow back saying hello to everyone there.
P: eunmi this is jeon Micha(women), that is soo beomseok(men), over here is kim jinyong(women) and park joonho(men). All four of them will be working with you.
E: oh then Is my position like them?
Ms.park look at you confused.
P: oh no you won't be sitting here doing what their doing your going to be a assistant.
Eunmi eyes widened.
E: A WHAT?!
Everyone looked at her in surprise of her shout.
M: they didnt tell you when you got hired?
Micha say to eunmi.
E: no I didnt know!
Ms.park was clamly her down.
P: eunmi its okay its a easy job you'll get use to this.
E: ok well who's this person I'm gotta be a assistant with?
P: the CEO.
Eunmis eyes widened more.
E: the CEO that takes over this company?!
P: yes! Now I dont want him waiting lets go.
Eunmi pov: wait its a he?!
Eunmi looked at the coworkers they told her to go, she follow her and they get infront of the door eunmi was taking breath's in and out and then the doors open.