learning France

It was the next morning eunmi woke up with her alarm on she turn it off and went to get ready for work she did her hair, makeup and change to her job outfit and went to wake up dongsoo.
E: yah dongsoo wake up!
He started to move and stood up then went to changed to his school uniform and eunmi was making breakfast then walk him to school then took the cab to the company.
Her outfit

Makeup

Shoes.

she say good morning to all her coworkers and went to her desk and as she sat down she saw a textbook

Eunmi pov: learn how to speak France?
She look at the sticky note and it say "learn this everyday -CEO" her eyes widened and look at Jimin through the widow into his room she grab the book and went inside his office she bow and felt embarrass to ask this.
E: um sir...why do I need to learn France?
Jimin sigh and look at you.
Jm: because we are going to Paris on a business trip next week. I have work to do there so we won't be back for a few months.
Eunmi mouth drops.
E: w-what we gotta be doing there?
Jm: fashion thats what the company is about.
E: ahh ok I'll learn it. Excuse me.
Eunmi bow and dismiss herself from his office she sat down and was blown away.
Eunmi pov: then who's gotta watch dongsoo?
She was so stress but still learn France she doesnt want to lose her job so she decided to go with him. It was time for lunch she was packing to go til she saw Jimin infront of her she stood up in shock.
E: um do you need something Sir?
Jm: have lunch with me at my family home.
Eunmi couldn't believe her ear and was shock.
E: um why?
Jm: your my assistant they want to meet you, so let's go.
She grab her purse and left with him the others saw.
M: they must be having lunch together.
B: yeah at his family home.
J: right that's what he always does for new comers that works for him.
P: guys stop talking and work.
Ms.park told Micha and jinyoung they went back to working. They all went outside to the car, eunmi went to the driver who open the door for him.
E: he'll have lunch at his family house.
D: ok.
They all drove to his family home when they got there her and him got out and there she saw his parents and their house.
Eunmi pov: omg their wealthy...
JMS m: welcome Jimin!
His mom say and hug him.
Jm: hi mom dad.
JMS d: and who's this young Lady?
Eunmi bow to them.
E: hello mr and Mrs.park I am Lee eunmi jimins assistant.
JMS m: omg your so beautiful, I would love you to be my daughter in law.
Eunmi did a nervous smile jimin turn to her.
Jm: mom dont say that we come here for lunch.
JMS m: ah yes come on in guys.
They all ate together and eunmi was feeling awkward to be eating in his family home so she was kinda trying to be enjoying the food then his mom asked.
JMS m: so ms.Lee tell us about yourself.
E: oh before starting to work at his company I live in a small neighborhood...
Jimin looked at her who is sitting next to him.
E: I couldn't go to college because I had no money to pay the school. I have a younger brother who is in middle school...um I'm 20 and hes 11 um...our parents die in accident on vacation when I was in high school...
Everyone went silent eunmi try her best not to cry and try to keep a straight face.
E: um I just got dumped recently..and the elders in my neighborhood are very nice and are like watching over us.
Eunmi smile jimin was not having it anymore after hearing her story.
Jm: I'm full thanks for the food. Well mom and dad me and ms.Lee here are going to a business trip in Paris we won't return in a couple months.
They just nod eunmi waited outside because his dad wants to talk to him.
D: Jimin your older brother is receiving calls from your ex kim jennie.
Jm: what does she want?
Jimin was pissed.
D: he told me that she misses you.
Jm: well dont tell her I'm out of the country.
Jimin left the room and out to eunmi and they drove back to the company.