honeymoon to paris

It was the next morning after eunmi and Jimins marriage jimin woke up he had his arm around eunmi who was naked he felt her breast push against his chest he smile and was playing with her hair she was starting to wake up from his touch she look up.
Jm: morning beautiful.
E: morning...
Jm: how you feeling.
E: ugh! You went rough...
Jm: how many times we did it?
E: oof 5 times.
Jm: wanna do round 6?
E: yah! No!
Eunmi got up and grab her grown jimin was laughing.
Jm: hey where's my morning kiss?
E: your not getting it...
Jimin laugh and put on his boxer.
Jm: hey babe let's go to our honeymoon.
E: to where?
She came out of the bathroom and went to him he pull out two tickets.
Jm: to Paris.
She gasp and hug him then started jumping.
Jm: kiss?
E: fine.
She kiss him he smirk.
Jm: yeah lets do a round 6.
E: yah! No!
She try to get away but jimin already push her down the bed and throw her grown on the floor and his boxers. After a hour of doing it she got up the bed wore her grown, and started packing for the honeymoon jimin was watching her with the blanket covering him.
Jm: babe are you mad at me?
Eunmi didnt answer and kept packing jimin put on his grown and sat on the floor and back hug her.
Jm: im sorry~~~you just feel go around-
E: yah! I'm not mad its just I'm sore.
He look at her and he could tell she was blushing he smirk and try to be flirting again.
Jm: I just love when you moan my-
E: stop~~~
Jimin suck on her ear and lick it she softly moan.
E: s-stop jimin...
Jm: why? Do you like it?
E: we need to pack to go.
Jm: then we'll continue when we get to Paris.
He got up and started packing too and then after that they got dress and left to the airport while waiting for the plane to be call eunmi came back from buying them water.
E: here babe.
Jimin pull her to sit on his lap she blush.
E: wh-what are you doing? We're in public.
Jm: babe why are you wearing that? A lot of guys are checking you out. And you know I hate that.
Eunmi was wearing shorts and a off shoulder red poky dots with her hair up.
E: I'm sorry its just hot here I'm sorry for making you jealous.
Eunmi turn to him he look at her.
E: should I show them that I have a husband?
Jimin tilted his head she grab his face and kiss him he smile in the kiss and kiss back she then feel something poking her butt she broke the kiss and lick her lips.
E: you need to clam your friend down..
Jm: I can't babe.
Eunmi smile and got off him then their plane was call he got the window seat eunmi decided to sleep jimin look at her and smile and held her hand and kiss it.

4 days pass and they finally made it to Paris they got out and went to the hotel he ranted to stay in since hes a wealthy man he got the keys and open the room eunmi was shock.
E: wow~~~~
She walk in and put her suitcase down and open the baloney to see the view of the tower.
E: its so beautiful!
Jimin look at her smiling.
Jm: wanna go eat babe?
E: yeah.
She went and changed to her beautiful white dress that sees through her legs but has a skirt under jimin at her.
E: what?
Jm: guys will hit on you.
E: they won't.
Then they left for dinner after a long tour of walking and taking photos in front of the tower they went home.
E: ahh~~~~ I'm so full.
Jimin then got a call.
Jm: hello? Your here? Dinner tomorrow night? Sure. Bye.
Eunmi got up from the bed.
E: who was it?
Jm: my French friend hes in Paris and he wants dinner with us with his wife tomorrow night.
E: that sounds exciting!
Jimin smile at her cuteness.
Jm: wanna shower together?
E: sure.
They went to the bathroom and shower then went to bed for the night.