finding her/i love you

Jimin follow the GPS to her neighborhood he park and went to each home where to find eunmis home they pointed at a small house where she lived in he went towards the house and knock on the door a boy open.
Jm: um hi is Eunmi home?
D: shes out with her friends
Jm: where?
D: at the park.
Dongsoo give him the address where eunmi was he left and started his car and went to the park. Meanwhile eunmi and her friends where walking on the sidewalk in the park she was not happy Anna and Sarah was trying to make her happy since eunmi had told them about falling in love with her boss awhile later she heard a car stop behind her open and close she didn't turn around until she heard her name being call out.
?: eunmi!
She and her friends turn around it was JIMIN she was shock her friends told her their leaving but she didnt answer jimin walk towards her and hug her.
Jm: I finally found you...
E: j-jimin...
She slowly hug him back. She can hear jimin sobbing she finally let her tears fall because they haven't seen each other snice the airport at Paris its been 10 weeks and 3 months since that day.

2hrs ago jimins pov:
I was looking for her in the park I got out of the car looking for her until I saw three girls walking far I hop back into my car and drove closer and I recognize the girl in the middle and I knew that was her.
End.

She put her hands in between the hug and put her palms on his cheeks he lift his head off her shoulder she kiss near the lips and pull away she chuckled and smile.
E: long time no see...
He push his lips on hers she kiss back and wrap her arms around him, she then broke the kiss.
E: I love you *sob*
Jimin didnt reply and kiss her again Passionately he then broke it and put his head on hers.
Jm: I love you too *sob*
Few minutes later jimin drove her home eunmi look at him.
E: come inside I want to introduced everyone to you.
He nodded they both got out and she introduced him to the elders later she got home.
E: dongsoo come here!
Dongsoo came out of his room and came to the livingroom.
E: dongsoo meet park jimin my-
D: boyfriend?
Eunmi smile and pitch his cheeks.
E: correct.
D: hi I'm Lee dongsoo her 12yr old brother.
Jimin smile and shook his hand his birthday was last month. Eunmi then took him to her room.
D: sis I'm going to my friends place!
E: ok!
The door open and close, jimin was looking around.
Jm: this your parents?
E: yeah. Um jimin.
Jm: hm?
E: I'm going to changed
He nodded she took her sweatpants to the bathroom and change into it undo her hair, took off her makeup and jewels and came back out. She sat on the bed nervous jimin sat next to her.
Jm: what's wrong?
E: um well we're dating and what if the company finds out?
Jm: they wont.
He kiss her head.
E: you should go home.
Jm: why I can't stay?
E: no its just dongsoo well come home.
Jm: its okay. Please can I stay?
E: *sigh* find.
She stood up and grab a men's clothes for him it was one of the clothes she bought for Jackson but she give it to jimin.
E: if your going to stay wear this I dont want you to ruin your suit.
He smile and took it and went to the bathroom, eunmi lay on the bed waiting while scrolling on her phone she heard the bathroom door open and close she didn't look until she saw him crawl on top of her.
E: what you doing?
Jm: oh you know.
He kissed her she kiss back, put her phone away jimin intertwine her hands to his eunmis other arm was ruffle his hair, after that they went to bed.