at the hospital

Jimin drove to the hospital he ran to find eunmis room he went to the front desk they had told him shes in the room number 10 he ran to room number ten he slide the door open and saw dongsoo in there with eunmi.
Jm: how is she?
D: shes okay the doctors told me she could be traumatized of whatever happen at work.
Jm: one of my employees try to rape her...if I didnt show up it could have went bad.
D: they also told me she will need to stay for a bit longer here.
Jimin nodded then dongsoos phone ring it was their aunt.
D: I need to take this call.
Dongsoo walk out of the room jimin sat down next to her and held her hand.
Jm: please wake up soon.
Few minutes later eunmi gasp and stood up screaming in horror jimin hug her.
E: AHH! NO! NO! NO! AHHH! PLEASE NO!! *crying*
Jm: its me eunmi!
Eunmi stop screaming as soon as she heard his voice the doctors rush in until they saw that eunmi had stopped.
Jm: its me jimin...
Then in her head she heard a women's voice. "Hes going to protect you eunmi" she blinked and her sense came back.
E: j-jimin....?
Jimin broke the hug and look at her she put her shaking hands on his cheeks and cry.
E: jimin!
She hug him and cry he can feel her pain.
E: where were you I was so scared! *crying*
Jm: I'm sorry...I'm so sorry you had to experience that eunmi.
The doctors left when everything was settled dongsoo walk in.
E: I was so scared!
Jm: I know you were, I know.
They stay like that until few minutes later she clam down.
E: what did you do to him?
Jm: I fired him.
Dongsoo had went to their aunts house to prepare food that she likes to eat, jimin held her hand.
Jm: the doctors told dongsoo you had to stay here for a few days which means those will be your days off from work.
E: you'll come pick me up promise me.
Jm: I promise.
They picky swear, she put her hand on his cheeks.
E: you didnt eat did you?
Jm: no I had to come here since I was so worry about you.
She smile and put her other hand on his cheek and lean towards him to kiss him, jimin kiss back.
E: it's getting dark dongsoo well spend the night with me you should go home.
He turn around and saw dongsoo coming in he look back at eunmi and nodded.
Jm: I'll come back when your discharged.
Eunmi nodded and he peck her lips and stood up to go to dongsoo.
Jm: you better watch your big sister young man.
D: I will.
They did a fist bump and he walk out, dongsoo sit food for her.
D: auntie made these for you.
E: you told her?
D: yeah everything of course and that your boyfriend came for the rescue she thought it was that jerk Jackson but I told her no your boss.
Eunmi laughed while eating.
E: aish my little brother is a men now
She pitch his cheeks.
E: you should go get yourself a girlfriend your in high school now.
D: well I have a friend thats a girl and I....
E: you.....
D: I kinda like her.
E: oooooh.
Eunmi tease him. Jimin drove home he was eating dinner while looking at his phone he really wanted to call her, he finish eating and call her. Eunmi was getting ready to go to sleep until she saw her phone buzz she grab it and smile then look at dongsoo who was sleeping on the couch.
E: hello.
Jm: did you ate?
E: yeah. I miss you.
Jimin smile.
Jm: I miss you too babe.
E: i need to go to sleep jimin.
Jm: ok goodnight.
She hang up and turn off the light and sleep then JIMIN lay on his bed and was missing eunmi so much he was looking at photos of them.