his stalker

Next morning eunmi woke up with the blanket wrap around her she got up fix her hair and stretch she turn over to see a sleepy jimin smile and kiss his head she grab her oversize shirt from yesterday

that was on the floor and wore it with nothing under she stood up and try to walk.
E: ow he broke me *chuckle*
She got to the bathroom and did her hair and went to the kitchen to make breakfast then she felt two arms wrap around her she smile
E: morning~~
Jimin put his head on her shoulder half awake and asleep.
Jm: let's go back to bed~~~
E: no~~~
He tighten the hug she smiles his hand travel up he lift his head up and realize she doesnt have a bra on.
Jm: babe are you wearing anything under this?
E: no.
Jm: ooooo~~~
He smile and went under her shirt she stop him.
E: not today sir.
Eunmi peck his lips and put the breakfast on the table he went to turn her around and roughly kiss her.
E: mm~~ bae
He was wearing his sweatpants only no shirt he slide off her side and suck on her neck.
E: jimin we need to eat and get ready for work..
Jimin annoyed and bring her up she sat on the table he got in between them and rubbed her leg and went under her shirt to feel her skin.
E: bae~~~
He kiss her to shut her up took his hand out and made the kiss passionately he broke the kiss and smile.
Jm: I wasnt planning to do it now.
Eunmi smile and got off the table.
E: you crave me to much.
Jm: of course I do.
They sat down ate and went to get ready for work when they got to the company jimin and eunmi saw his office was a trash he got mad and went to the others.
Jm: WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO MY OFFICE?!
He shouted at them they all flitched eunmi did to, ms park then say.
P: sir we dont know who it was we all just got here and micha saw it but i think you should ask mr choi.
Jimin left to mr choi office eunmi went with him, he open the door, Eunmi stayed outside and wait.
Jm: what happen to my office.
C: sir your in danger.
Jm: what you mean?
C: take a look at this.
He hand jimin a note jimin quickly open it and it says "I see you park jimin" Jimins eyes widened and pull out a photo of eunmi the picture was when she went to use the bathroom.
Jm: who's this?
C: we dont know I think this person is after you.
Jimin started to heavily breathing held his chest and fell down.
C: sir!
Eunmi look and saw she open the door and ran to Jimin.
E: sir! Sir! Are you okay! Call 119!
Jimin looked at eunmi holding his chest and close his eyes and the last thing he heard from eunmi was.
E: jimin!

Eunmi couldn't go to the hospital she had call his parents they agree to meet jimin at the hospital she told them everything, she went back inside the company the others look at her.
J: is he okay ms. Lee?
Eunmi shook her head.
E: I dont know I can't go with him I'll probably go to the hospital today.
They nodded she went to his office and clean up the messy papers and everything else. She then pull out the paper that jimin was holding and saw her own photo.
E: is this a stalker? After who? Me or jimin?
Eunmi went and call all the meetings he had to cancel them. She couldn't even work because jimin is at the hospital but she continue to work after work she took a cab and went to the hospital inside the cab she was thinking the look on his face when he was looking at her a lot of pain, heavily breathing, holding his chest, trying to say something and tears in his eyes. She sob and wipe her eyes when she got there she went to Jimins room she saw his family in the room she didnt want to go in yet and then his parents came out.
M: oh eunmi your here.
Eunmi smile.
E: what happen?
D: he had a anxiety attack.
E: oh I see
Eunmi bow they left she went inside the room sat next to him and touch his hair then hold his hand she say softly.
E: you were scared of something weren't you...?
Jimin open his eyes.
Jm: did I scared you back there?
Eunmi smile and nodded a teardrop came from her eyes jimin reach for it and wipe it away.
Jm: I'm sorry...if anything happens to you I'm gotta blame myself.
E: don't...
Eunmi kiss him passionately.