Jennies invitation

Eunmi was getting heal fast after her labor with haru. Jimin was at work while eunmi is at home watching the kids she was making food for hajoon while haru us in the baby rocking bed. Hajoon was coloring eunmi finished cooking.
E: ok..hajoon your foods ready come here.
She grab hajoon and sat him down on his chair and give him his plate.
E: now I need to make food for haru.
She went back to the kitchen to make bottle for haru after that she grab haru and sat down next to hajoon and feed her. After awhile they heard a knock eunmi carry haru to go open the door as she open the door it was a young man.
M: hello.
E: hi..
M: I came here to give you this note.
Eunmi grab it from him and he walked away, eunmi was confused close the door and sat back down and open the note she was surprise it was from jennie.
"Please come to kim jennie and Lee mark's wedding on July 26"
Eunmi pov: I didnt know she was getting married.
Eunmi was happy for her then she thought about the past she sigh and went upstairs to put the note away and came back down.
H: mommy! Done.
E: done? Ok good job.
She place haru back into the rocking bed and took away his plate and took him to wash his hands. Then after she took haru to bed came back downstairs and saw hajoon sleeping on the floor she smile and grab him and took him to his bed.
E: *sigh* ok next is clean the house.
She started cleaning the house and everything. it was noon jimin finally came home he saw that no one was in the living room so he went upstairs to the bedroom and saw eunmi sleeping with haru who was up moving her tiny legs and eyes open jimin smile, took off his suit and came to grab haru trying not to wake up eunmi she moved her hand when jimin touch it.
E: mmm~~your home...
Jm: sorry to wake you its just little haru was up.
He got her and pant her to go back to sleep.
E: I was just taking a nap.
She look at the time it was 7 she got up.
E: you must be hungry..
She got off the bed and went downstairs to heat up food for jimin, he went to the kids room and put sleeping haru to her crib then went to the kitchen, sat down on the dining table looking at her back.
Jm: how long have hajoons been sleeping?
E: 4hrs ago same goes to haru too but she woke up when I was in the middle of cleaning the house and then as I was putting her back to sleep I end up falling asleep.
Jimin chuckled at how cute they were he got up went to her and back hug her.
Jm: how are you these pass few days?
E: I'm good I completely heal up for the pass few days my belly fat after two labors are gone since I woke out alot at home.
Jm: oh really..?
E: mm hmm.
Jimin went under her shirt to touch her stomach it was back to normal looking like a slay Queen again with her small wist in the old times.
Jm: hm it did.
She smile he move her hair out if her neck he started to put small kisses on her.
E: hey babe.
Jm; hm?
E: today I got a wedding invitation from jennie.
Jimin stop and look at her.
Jm: really?
E: yeah. Guess we have to go.
Jm: yeah true.
E: ok the foods ready.
Jm: let me food test it.
He grab the spoon from her and scope up the soup and ate it.
Jm: mm good job.
She giggle and wipe a little of the soup off from his side lip and licked it he smile and push his lips on hers she kissed back, she wrap her hands around his neck he put the spoon away and wrap his arms around her wist then they heard hajoons cries, eunmi broke the kiss.
E: get your food ready before it gets cold Sir.
Jm: yes ma'am.
She giggle, took hajoons been bottle from the counter and went upstairs he smile and grab some food. Eunmi got to the room grab hajoon and sat down on the rocking chair and started rocking him back to sleep by signing twinkle twinkle little star to him he was looking at her with his watery eyes she looked at him smiling singing wiping away his tears, rocking slowly he then was drifting off to sleep while drinking him bottle as he was 100% asleep eunmi stop rocking and singing move his sweating hair and smile.
E: I love you hajoon.
She kiss his forhead and put him back in his crib covering him with the blanket she then walk over to haru she was awake too.
E: ooh did brother woke you up?
She grab her put the pecifer back to her mouth and was rocking her in her arms.
E: you gotta sleep..because you wake me and daddy up in the middle of the night many times.
She saw haru smile eunmi pitch her little cheeks.
E: did i just saw you smile? you like waking us up huh? You want to spend time with daddy and me huh?
Eunmi kiss her. After eating jimin went upstairs to change hus clothes after that he went into the kids room and saw eunmi talking to haru in a sweet little tone making her go back to sleep he smile. Eunmi was bopping her little nose.
E: better sleep my little pumpkin its getting late me and your dad has to sleep too.
Eunmi saw jimin standing by the door she smiles he walk up to her.
Jm: here I'll take her you should go change.
E: okay
Eunmi hand him haru he was rocking her to sleep eunmi got to the room and change, jimin put haru back in her crib snice she fell asleep he walk in the room he saw eunmi putting on her shirt near the bed he smirk, walk up behind her, turn her around and they both fell of the bed.
Jm: trying to look sexy infront of me I see.
Eunmi smile and peck his lips.
E: isn't that what I always do?
Jimin smile then they kiss and later went to bed.