packing/ airport

Its now 2 more days til eunmi leaves to LA she was at home packing her things dress, heels, makeup, work clothes, bras, underwear, towel and bathroom items etc etc.
D: do you have to go?
E: yes, you have to go stay at auntie's place and return when I come back.
D: ok.
E: just listen to auntie.
Dongsoo nodded and left for school eunmi went to work she was sad leaving jimin but she knows he will miss her too. When she got to work the other team members went to eunmi.
E: oh hey sana.
S: hey um about the trip to LA we'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 6am not Friday we have change it.
E: oh ok. I see thanks.
S: no problem
She left eunmi sigh JIMIN was looking her at the widow. She continue to work and act like nothing happen and so time went by eunmi went home and went to dongsoos room he open the door.
E: oh sorry I didn't you bought your girlfriend can we talk in Private?
D: sure.
They walk out of the room to the livingroom.
D: what's up?
E: dongsoo you have to go pack up now.
D: why?
E: they change the day to tomorrow morning at 6am I'll have to leave early so I just call auntie today and she agree she'll come tomorrow at 5
D: I see ok.
He went to his room and packed eunmi went to her room and pack in the bag though since she already pack her suitcase she bought all her work stuff laptop etc etc.

It was the next day eunmi woke up at 5 and got dress to leave for the airport she made breakfast for dongsoo then she went to wake him up he got up and ate with her.
D: is auntie on her way?
E: yeah she just text me shes close. Go put your shoes on.
He went and put on shoes.
E: you pack your bathroom items and school uniform already?
D: yeah.
It was couple of minute's and dongsoo left with their aunte eunmi now was putting her shoes and left to get cab to drive her to the airport then when she got there she met with the other teams.
S: right on time ms. Lee.
Eunmi smile they got their bags check in and their passport now their just waiting at the gate for their flight. Jimin was getting ready to go to work until his phone ring.
Jm: hello dongsoo?
D: hey eunmi is at the airport right now. Shes gotta leave soon.
Jm: what?!
D: you didnt know? They change the day to today their leaving in a couple of hours.
Jimin hang up and went to his car and drive to the airport. Meanwhile at the airport they were already in line waiting to check in eunmi was looking back to see if jimin well see her off, sana saw.
S: are you looking for CEO?
Eunmi nodded, she was the last in line couple of minutes gone by so she stopped looking back until...
Jm: EUNMI!!
Her eyes open and turn around and saw jimin sprinting towards her, she slightly run to him and open her arms he got to her hug and bring her up.
Jm: why didnt you tell me you were leaving today?
E: I'm sorry...I just couldn't
Eunmi then heard sana shouted.
S: ms Lee hurry.
She look back and saw they were getting close to the door.
E: I have to go jimin...I'll see you in  three weeks.
Jm: I'll miss you.
E: I'll miss you too.
He slam his lips onto hers they kiss, hug and he watch her leave he then went to the car and for a couple of hours he saw their plane leave. Jimin wipe his tears away and breath heavily and left the airport.

Eunmi was looking out the widow since she was sitting next to sana. She sob and wipe her eyes.
Eunmi pov: I already miss him...this is my first time going somewhere without him...
She decided to order on the plane then took a nap.