wedding anniversary

Next morning jimin got up early because he heard hajoon crying he went to his room and saw him standing on his crib jimin ruffle his hair and grab him out.
Jm: yah. Why you crying? Let's go make bottle.
Jimin went downstairs and made bottle for him without waking eunmi up he did the bottle and went back go hajoons room, sat down on the rocking chair and fed him while feeding him jimin slowly started to fall asleep same goes for Hajoon. The sun is starting to wake up eunmi felt jimin wasn't next to her she got up rub her eyes and got out of bed and slowly went to hajoons room see if jimin was there and he was Eunmi smiles she went up to him and shook him slowly.
E: babe go sleep in the room...I'll take him.
Jimin slowly started to wake up and Eunmi carefully grab hajoon from his arms he got up give eunmi a peck and went to the room and slept eunmi took hajoon to his crib.
E: alright there you go..
She then left the room and change to a dress since no pants fit her because her belly is so big, she went downstairs and made breakfast about 20mins later jimin came down.
E: morning.
Jm: morning.
He sat down on the dining table eunmi give him his plate he was eating with eunmi.
E: babe I will be home late.
Jm: why?
E: gotta take hajoon to dongsoos place.
Jm: I see.
Then after jimin went to work eunmi was doing the dish's after that he went to hajoons room abd saw him standing on his crib looking at her she smiles.
E: hey baby~~~good morning ready to go to uncles house?
He nodded she got him out and made him change then they went to the car and Eunmi got him to his carseat.
E: okay let's go.
She went to the drivers seat and left.

At work jimin was talking to hoseok about the fashion then everything else and then he went to the meeting, eunmi was finally at dongsoos place he was playing by himself.
D: so the party's close remember to come.
E: we will
Eunmi and dongsoo is catching up it was now getting dark jimin went to the store to buy roses, went home and put rose petals everywhere and in their bed he heard a car door close and it was eunmo them. She took sleeping hajoon out of his car seat and went to the door and it opens. She went up to his room and change him to his sleeping clothes.
Jm: welcome home babe.
Eunmi gasp.
E: geez you scared me.
Jm: sorry.
Eunmi then put hajoon in his bed.
Jm: babe close your eyes.
E: why?
Jm: just do it.
Eunmi smiles and close her eyes jimin slowly lead her to their room.
Jm: okay open them.
Eunmi open her eyes and gasp in shock of the view.
E: wow what's this?
Jimin went and grab the roses and head it to her.
Jm: its our 3yr of our wedding anniversary remember?
E: yes.
She cry, took the roses and hug him he hugs back.
Jm: thank you for being my wife and giving me two kids.
Eunmi smiles and broke the hug and kiss JIMIN. He broke the kiss.
Jm: i love you eunmi.
E: I love you too.
He then look at her belly and got to his knees.
Jm: I love you too haru my babygirl.
He kiss her belly.