getting criticize

Eunmi pov:
I was hanging out with micha during lunch about 10mins later I heard my phone ring and as I looked who call it was sir Jimin and so I pick it up because I'm his assistant.

E: hello?

Right when I say that he started to shout.

Jm: I need to talk to you right now! Get in here now!

I immediately hang up and dismissed myself for having lunch with micha and ran all the way back to the office the others saw me, I went inside the office and stood infront of him.
End

Meanwhile eunmi was in the office Jimin was looking at papers and seems pissed. He looked at her she was very nervous.
Jm: are you doing your job right?
Eunmi look at him confused.
E: I'm sorry sir?
Jm: I say are you doing your job right?!
He begin to shout which cause eunmi to flitched.
E: yes I'm doing it right.
Jm: then why is this paper work wrong?
E: what? I did it all right.
Jm: well I dont see it. Ms.Lee if your going to work for me you have to do a better job, you can not make any mistakes.
Eunmi tear up a little.
E: I'm sorry sir I'll do it right next time.
Jm: take these papers away I dont wanna see these mistakes again.
She reach for them and walk out his office. She sat down and a tear drop from her eyes, Jimins room has a widow next to his doors so he can see his assistants he was working and saw eunmi wiping her eyes with a tissue he sigh and look away. It was time to go home eunmi was getting ready to leave so she can go pick up her brother who is staying after school waiting for her to come. She walk out of her desk Jimin then came out of his office and place a textbook with a sticky note on it and left, about 1hr later she got to his school and saw dongsoo with his friends who decided to stay with him til enumi came.
E: dongsoo!
He saw her at the school gates and say bye to his friends and went to her.
D: how was first day at work?
E: it was good.
They walk home together and went they got there she was so tired and went to change and made dinner for the both of them, after finishing eating they went to bed.
E: Ahhhh~~~ i miss you!
She hop on her bed with her phone and started scrolling on her social media to see what's new she saw a photo of her friend Anna was finally dating it caption "finally dating my crush in high school" eunmi smile.
E: lucky you Anna you have someone but I don't.
She comment and put her phone down and went to sleep.