3 years now

Its been 3yrs since eunmi and jimin dated they are happy together eunmi went back to working at jimins company and she is again his assistant now all the company knows that they both are dating eunmi has been making a lot of money she and dongsoo had move out and happily living in a house thats still small but its okay. Jimin was happy that eunmi was working for him again he can't wait to tease her as his girlfriend he miss the old days with her.

Eunmi was having lunch with micha they both were enjoying each other time until her phone ring she picked up.
E: hello sir?
Jm: can you come here?
E: sure.
She hang up.
E: sorry micha sir jimin wants me at his office.
M: ok go ahead.
Eunmi smile and left she later got to jimins office while holding some files that the other teams have give her while on her way to his office.
Jm: what's this?
E: this is the other teams work check it for them.
Jm: ahh~~~~
Jimin growl in stress eunmi giggled and clear her throat.
E: well I'm leaving sir.
She bow and turn to walk away jimin got up and ran to her ask she was about to reach for the door he grab her arm and turn her back to him and kissed her she smile in the kiss and kiss back her hands travel to his chest while his was on her wist. Then they broke the kiss eunmi was fixing his tie.
Jm: can you wait for me after work then so we can go to my place?
E: aish dongsoos only 15 I can't leave him home alone.
Jm: its okay just give him a call.
E: you know I will.
She peck his lips he still didnt let her go.
E: go back to work sir.
Jm: give me more.
Eunmi smile and kiss him longer she then broke the kiss.
E: alright go back to work because I need to work.
He smile she left the office and sat on her desk she sigh and pull pull out her makeup mirror and reapply her pink lipstick and smile then continue to work it was after work everyone had left expect for eunmi and jimin because he had other things to take care of in the office.
E: hello dongsoo? Sorry I won't be home tonight I made kimchi stew just preheat it and eat it I'll be home tomorrow okay? Okay bye.
She hang up and look at the widow jimin was still working she sigh and got up to get a drink from the cafe lobby. Jimin was working he call for eunmi on his telephone.
Jm: ms.lee can you come in?
He didnt hear anything back.
Jm: hello? Eunmi?
He sigh and got out of the office and saw she was gone but her purse was there so he knew she didn't leave yet he went to find her. Eunmi got to the empty cafe lobby and grab a cup to pour some water as she took little sips there are massive widows to see the beautiful view she turn to look at the view and she saw something.
E: AHH!
She drop her cup and fell on the floor in horror.

Jimins pov:
I was looking for eunmi but I couldn't find her so I wonder if she was at the cafe lobby as I went towards the cafe I heard her scream I ran to her and saw her on the floor.
End

Jimin came running to eunmi.
Jm: eunmi are you okay?
She was holding her head in horror with tears in her eyes and as soon as she saw jimin she cry.
E: jimin~~!
Eunmi hug him crying he hug back.
Jm: what happen? What happen baby?
E: I saw something through the widow behind me~~
She was wetting his suit, he pat her head and comfort her.
Jm: its okay its okay. I'm sure it was nothing, I finish my work lets go home.
She nodded he helped her stand up and they walk back to his office so she can get her purse and everything else.