surprise at work pt2 21+

Smut ahead you been warn young readers click out if yall dont like these kind of things. Its going to be tense.

Eunmi was laying on jimins lap while watching TV jimin look at her.
Jm: babe.
E: hm?
Jm: why you look so sexy wearing that?
Eunmi look at herself and smirk.
E: are you being flirty now?
Jm: what you think?
She smirk and turn off the TV, got up and climb on jimin sitting on his lap he put his hands on her hips she play with his hair.
E: am I turning you on with this oversized shirt?
Jm: damn well you are. What you wearing under?
E: just my underwear and bra.
He hug her.
Jm: I miss your smell...
She smile and pull his head up to look at her she kissed him he made the kiss hotter she was slowly grinding on him he moan she broke the kiss.
E: why not take this to my room?
Jimin smirk and carry her to her room he kiss her again without breaking the kiss he got to her room close the down and lay her down carefully he took off his shirt and pants then he took off hers she laughed they kissed again he aim for her neck she ruffle his hair.
E: babe cover us.
Jimin grab her blanket and cover their lower half of their body jimin went back to her lips and in each kiss he say.
Jm: I. Miss. This.
He started to take off her bra and underwear and his too then threw it on the floor he grab the condom put it on he look at her.
Jm: we haven't done this for a awhile pull my hair if it hurts...or tell me to go slow alright babe?
E: ok..
He spread her legs a bit more and slide it in she scream of the pain.
Jm: damn...
E: jimin so slow...
Jimin nodded and went slower so she can get use to it he kissed her to forget the pain then she started to feel pleasure eunmi tap his back to go faster and he did she moan in the kiss broke the kiss and moan loudly their bodies were sweating, their moans were a mix and skin clapping was heard all over the room. Eunmi couldn't suppress her moans she knows neighbors can hear them but she doesnt care she just wants the night with jimin to never end, then she felt the same feeling in her stomach.
E: ahh! Jimin im...gotta finish..
Jm: not yet...ugh!
He thrust faster she clenched around him.
Jm: ugh your so tight!
E: I can't hold it!
She came in over the bed he then pull out and came on the bed as well he lay next to her he threw the condom away.
Jm: fuck that was good. But babe?
E: *pant*pant* what?
Jm: I'm not done.
E: *pant* same.
Jimin look at her and smirk.
Jm: round 2?
Eunmi smirk and got on top of him grab a condom and rip it off with her mouth jimin watch her he had his hands on her hips, she started to make herself feel comfortable and started to tease him.
Jm: we should hurry and plan our wedding soon.
E: why?
Jm: I Want to make a family so we can stop using condoms.
Eunmi smile and tease him some more he moan.
Jm: hurry up and put it in already.
She did it he moan and as she was about to move her phone ring.
Jm&E: fuck!
She grab her phone on the desk and look who it was. It was her aunt eunmi pick up.
E: hello auntie!
Eunmi moved slowly to fast jimin moan loudly eunmi cover his mouth while moving.
A: hey dongsoo wanted to stay longer is that okay?
Eunmi try to hold in her moans as well jimin can see the struggles in her movements he helped her by moving her hips.
E: y-yeah....he can.. Mm he can stay as long as he w-wants...ahh~~
A: are you okay eunmi?
E: yeah totally! Um..
Jimin made her go even more she bit her lips and look at him.
E: hey auntie I have to go.
A: okay.
They hang up eunmi put her phone down and took her hand away from his mouth.
Jm: shit baby..your doing great
Eunmi moaned so loud and was holding on his chest so she can keep going sweats were running down her face and body she then felt another climax.
E: ah! I'm coming again....
Jm: come then.
She came the second time she slow down.
Jm: babe.
Eunmi look at him while catching her breathe.
Jm: I haven't came yet.
Jimin roll her over.
E: no babe I can't any- AHH!
He thrust like a beast she was hugging his body they both were a moaning mess she wrap her legs around him so he can go deeper they look at each others eyes and kissed she thought the bed was going to break because of how hard he went her legs were shaking.
Jm: I...*pant* love you *pant* eunmi...ugh!
Eunmi couldn't say anything because of how good it was she clenched around him again he hit her spots over and over.
E: im-
Jm: come for me..
He whisper in her ear she came for the third time she was so tired jimin felt himself come too he did a few more thrust, pull out and came on her stomach and lay next to her.
E: *pant*pant* I love you too *pant*
Jimin peck her lips and they fell asleep.

I'm deadddd y'all I couldn't make it sound better but I did