at jimins house

Eunmi woke up the next morning and she remembers last night when her boss kissed her! She roll back in bed in madness because he stole her lips and she well think he will like her now. She stood up.
E: I have a day off today I should be happy.
She went to wear sweatpants and a shirt went to jimins room with his tie she was so nervous.
E: um sir..
He turn around looking like nothing  happen last night she did his tie.
Jm: hey I'm sorry for last night.
E: n-no not at all let's forget that ever happen.
She step away and bow.
E: have a good day at work sir.
He didnt say anything and walk pass her she look at the door and sigh then walk out to make something for her to eat.
E: at least I have leftovers.
She cooked it and ate alone she then started to get bored and play on her phone looking at her social media and saw dongsoo she smile.
Eunmi pov: at least your doing okay with school and being with the others.
She started falling asleep and took a nap on the couch about 2hrs later she woke up because she was standing sleeping and not laying on the couch.
E: did I slept to long?
Jm: yes you did.
E: AHHH!
She saw jimin sitting there drinking coffee eunmi inhaled deeply with surprise.
E: when you got here sir jimin?
Jm: 2hrs ago. I saw you napping so I didnt want to wake you.
E: oh.
Then the door knock eunmi look at the door and went to get it and open the door it was jennie.
J: hi eunmi! Is JIMIN here?
E: um yeah come in jennie.
She walk in and there jimins was annoyed to see her in his place she went and sat next to him.
J: hello jimin.
Jimin didnt answer she started being clinging on him while eunmi was making coffee for her.
J: plsss forgive me babeeee I won't ask for your money ever again I'm sorryyyy.
Eunmi was shock that Jennie dated him for money but not love.
J: pls.
Jimin look at her in annoyed.
J: pls just one more chance.
Jimin scoffed.
Jm: fine.
Jennie smile.
J: yayyyy thank you baby!
Eunmi drop the cup in shock and it broke she gasp jimin and Jennie look.
E: oh my god! I'm so sorry I'll clean it up!
Eunmi started reaching for the big piece then got cut but didnt care then she heard jennie say.
J: let's go grab something to eat.
Eunmi stood up and throw it in trash, jimin and Jennie stood up he looked at her and she look at him with emotion in her eyes and pull a fake smile.
E: go I'll take care of your work sir.
Jimin and Jennie walk away jennie look at eunmi and smirk.
Jennie pov: I finally got him. Now I just need to get rid of her.
They walk out of the house together and took the car jimin goes to work with.
E: *sigh* stupid me why I give him those eyes? Its not like I like him...I'm glad he got back with his ex.
She took care of the small pieces and put bandit and bandages on her hand and went upstairs to do work. Jimin and Jennie was enjoying their dinner together but jimin was not feeling it.
J: whats wrong babe?
Jm: nothing.
Jennie look at him because she knows hes thinking of eunmi she put her folk and knife down and look at him and made something up to make him mad at her.
J: you know jimin baby you shouldn't trust your assistant.
Jimin look at her.
Jm: why?
J: well I look into her profile and it says that shes a gold digger so dont trust her if you do she'll ask you for money.
He change the look in his eyes.
Moments later it was 12am and jimin drove jennie home and went back to the place. He open the door and went to his room he stop because he saw eunmi sleeping on his desk with full of files and paperwork also her laptop open she had a messy bun he walk up to her and saw her left hand with bandits and bandage bleeding through it.
Jimins pov: was this from the cup?
Eunmi started to move she slowly open her eyes and saw jimin in front of her.
E: I'm sorry sir I fell asleep here.
Jm: are you done?
Eunmi was shock his voice tone changed into a deep tone.
E: y-yes I'm done with all of it.
She organize everything and grab her laptop and left to her room.
E: what's up with his tone?