in paris

It was finally day 4 which means they both finally made it to Paris after eunmi and jimin walk out the airport to catch a cab they made it to the place where jimin had rent her mouth drop open.
Eunmi pov:
This is where were staying?!
It was a big house.
Jm: let's go.
She nod and jimin got the key for it and eunmi was so impressed of the home in Paris.
E: um sir you should go take a shower and go change it's been a long day.
He just left annoying her, she glared at him and went to find her room she open to a gust room.
E: wow! My room is so beautiful!
She put her bags down and started to unpack her clothes, after all that she changed and went to look at jimins schedule for today. She heard his room door open she got up and went to him.
E: sir your meeting is today.
Jm: ok. You ready to go?
E: yes.
She bow and they left with a ride at the pairs company that came to pick them up.
Her work outfit.

Heels

Makeup

Makeup

and hair

and hair

(Dont judge me

(Dont judge me. If your seeing this more and more it just means its cute and it matches the story)

They both made it to the company and eunmi was mind blow of how different the company is compared to theirs at Korea. They walk in and had their meeting their meeting lasted for 3hrs eunmi had taken a lot of notes without a mistake she was proud of herself, they both then left back to their home she looked at jimin.
E: sir  I'm going to make dinner if your hungry.
Jm: thats fine with me.
He left without even looking at her she pout.
Eunmi pov: what's wrong with him? What did I do wrong that made him not look at me?
She shake it off and went to made dinner for the both of them, this was the first time she cook for someone that she works for. She had sit all the food and went upstairs to get jimin she slowly open his room door and peek in.
E: is he here?
She say quitely and there she spot him sleeping on his desk chair she slowly walk up to him.
Eunmi pov: he looks so different when he sleeps.
She reach out her hand and move his little hair from his head, then all of a sudden she felt him grab her wrist she jump he open his eyes.
Jm: what is it?
E: um ah...dinners ready...
Her face was close to his, he also realized that and let her go she step back and bow blushing really hard.
E: I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to wake you up...I thought you were awake so-
Jm: its fine. I'm gotta go downstairs.
He lift the room eunmi got up and felt her red cheeks.
Eunmi pov:
Omg! I was so close to him!
She touch her wrist where he had grab her.
Eunmi pov:
He shouldnt grab me that hard...
She shook her head and walk out to downstairs and join him for dinner.