message

After the news of jungkook breaking out of jail jimin hired a bodyguard to watch eunmi when he was away at work, eunmi knows about the whole bodyguard thing she was at the kitchen making food she had made food for her and the bodyguard who is young but eunmi sees him as her little brother.
E: here eat.
The bodyguard name kim taehyung was the one watching her while eating eunmi look at him.
E: do you have a girlfriend?
T: no.
E: well you should get one.
He just nodded then he look at her.
T: how many months you have left til childbirth?
E: next month is my last he's gotta be here soon.
He just nodded. Meanwhile at work jimin is trying to find jungkook then ms.park came running in his office.
P: sir this was at the mail.
Jm: what?
He grab a file and open it, it was full of photos of eunmi that was taken today. He immediately contact taehyung.
T: hello sir?
Jm: is Eunmi okay?
T: shes fine why?
Jm: keep your eyes on outside he could be out there watching her.
Taehyung look outside and saw no one.
T: I'll keep my eyes open.
Jimin hang up and look at the photos and look at the back. And in each photo it had a message.
"If you don't want your pregnant wife to get killed by me....you better bring the money or I will kidnapped her again like last year so you better watch out...bring it next month close to your baby's due date...-JK"
Jimin blood boil then after work he went home and taehyung sleep in the guest room he found eunmi in hajoons room he saw jimin.
E: your home.
He sigh and kneel down to her.
E: what you doing?
He hold her hand.
Jm: jungkook is watching you outside and send me 20 photos of you that was taken today.
Eunmis eye widened she was now scared.
E: I dont want this babe....
She was starting to tear up jimin shook his head.
Jm: he wants me babe he send me a message to bring him the money next month...*sigh* close to hajoons due date.
Eunmi shook her head and cry.
E: we dont know if hes coming early or late...*sob* I want you there jimin...*sob*gasp* I need you there...*sob*
Jimin kiss her hand.
Jm: I'm going go come back safely and I if I dont bring him the money that he wants he well kill you eunmi.
Eunmi gasp and sob heavily breathing.
Jm: I want hajoon to be born healthy and safe. Trust me if I dont return after his labor then I'm sorry...
Eunmi slap him and was getting choke on her own tears.
E: dont say that! I want him to grow up with a father! I want him to see his dad! If you don't return I won't forgive you! *sob*gasp*sob*gasp*crying* I will never forgive you jimin! *sob* I want you to see him! If you die I won't be myself anymore! *gasp* how am I gotta rise him without a father?! *crying* i dont want him to end up like me with no parents! I dont want to be a single mother! *sob*gasp* I hate you so much!
Eunmi stood up and went to their room she close the door and sat on their bed and cry her eyes were so red and puffy many tears just streaming down her eyes and face constantly she was wiping them away. Jimin was still in the room he can hear her cry he quietly cry and went to their room he open the door and went to hug eunmi she hug back tightly holding onto his shirt tightly.
E: I hate you so much....sob*gasp*
Jimin kiss her head and was now letting his tears go.
Jm: I love you babe...*sob* I love you and hajoon...
He broke the hug put his hand on her cheeks and wipe away her tears she was starting to clam down he smile.
Jm: let's go shower together babe.
Eunmi sob and chuckled.
E: okay...
They went to the bathroom and shower.