3 year later: child #2

3 years later.
Eunmi has quit her job to be jimins helper she is now a housewife watching hajoon. Hajoon is now 3 years old he is a outgoing little baby which means him and his bubble talks are cute to Jimin and eunmi, hjoons been wanting another mate to play with and of course eunmi is 5 months pregnant with a girl and they name her park haru, hes been really nice and happy that hes getting a little sister. Eunmi was changing his diaper he got up and started running around the room.
E: yah! Hajoon! Your pants come here!
He continue to ran around his room because he wants his mom to chase after him.
E: hajoon I can't play with you mommy has a baby in her I can't ran.
Then JIMIN grab him by the door he looked up.
Jm: what you doing little guy?
H: Ahhhhh!
Jimin carry him back to Eunmi she put his pants on they both sat on the floor he stood up and clap.
E: kiss!
She pout and hajoon went in to kiss her and then went to Jimin and kiss him.
E: yayy good boy!
He continue to kiss eunmi and jimin then he went to eunmis belly bump and kiss haru lightly.
E: awww what a nice big brother.
He smile and put his head on her belly, jimin got closer to eunmi she smile and kiss him
H: ahhhh! No!
Jimin and eunmi laugh they know how to tease hajoon he gets jealous when they do something romantic eunmi wrap her arms around jimin hajoon got mad and try to break the hug.
E: noooo let mommy stay like this with daddy!.
H: no!!! Ahhh!
Eunmi laughs and let's go she got up.
E: okay. Your uncle dongsoo is coking over let's go!
Eunmi carry him jimin got up they all got out of the room together, they have already bought things for haru her crib, clothes, shoes etc. Eunmi was making food jimin was playing with hajoon.
E: babe aren't you suppose to go to work?
Jm: I will later.
Then the door knock jimin went to open and it was dongsoo.
D: hey jimin!
They shook hands and dongsoo came in.
D: hey sis.
E: hey.
Jimin wore his suit and came to Eunmi who was at the kitchen he kiss her head.
E: leaving?
Jm: yeah bye hajoon.
H: bye bye Daddy!
He wave cutely at jimin he smile and left dongsoo came to Eunmi.
D: I bought baby clothes for haru when shes born.
E: oh thank you. The foods almost ready.
He went to play with hajoon after a hour of dongsoo staying he finally left eunmi then took hajoon to shower after the shower she put him to his pjs she put him into his crib.
E: goodnight.
She cover him with his favorite bear blanket and left the room to their share room.
E: oof...*sigh* finally...
She sat on the bed and was looking at her phone. Meanwhile jimin was at work and he has finally hired a new assistant who is a man name Jung hoseok instead of a women. Jimin went to the meeting and then he about 2hrs of working he was getting ready to go home he then walk out of his office to the car his car driver drove him home, when he got home everything was dark he went upstairs to see eunmi in the room with the door half open her check inside hajoons room and he was sleeping Jimin smile and went to the room.
E: oh your home.
Jm: hey.
He went up to her and kiss her.
Jm: how you feeling?
E: good. Just little kicks I feel.
He smile and went to change so he can go shower.
E: oh babe.
Jm: yeah?
E: dongsoos girlfriend is going to have a birthday party at his place and he wants us to go. So can we?
Jm: sure that'll be nice hajoon can have more time to spend time with his uncle.
E: yah..his house his big and hajoon is only 3 he'll get scared of seeing strangers and well get lose in the house.
Jm: yeah I know but kids will be there he can make a lot of friends.
E: well we never met her family so I dont know.
Eunmi is really protective over hajoon and jimin is protective of her and his kids.
Jm: ok fine. We'll go and we'll just  have fun.
He look at eunmi and wink eunmi smiled and nod her head.