meeting the CEO

Ms.park open the doors and they both walk inside the CEOs desk his chair was facing the widow ms.park bow.
P: mr.park your new assistant is here.
He turn around and eunmi made eye contact with him and bow feeling weird.
Eunmi pov: hes very good looking...and I'm working with him.
P: this is Lee eunmi she'll be your assistant.
??: welcome I'm park jimin the CEO of this company.
E: um I'm Lee eunmi nice to meet you...
Jimin is like a cold shoulder guy, eunmi walk out with ms.park.
P: this is your desk infront of his door, if he calls you this phone here will beep meaning he needs you.
Eunmi was nodding she went and sat down and was kinda excited to be working for the CEO so she started to see jimins profile so she can understand him more.
E: ah I see...
Eunmi was starting to get use to the CEO and being the CEO but was still not getting anything, she saw Jimin infront of her she immediately stood up.
E: can I help you sir?
Jm: was my meeting for today ready?
E: um yes it is, I already scheduled it.
Jm: good let's go.
She grab her things and stick by his side following him around just like how ms.park told her to do while being the CEOs assistant. They were in a meeting she was taking notes and they moved a lot she was already use to the job Jimin then went back to the office she sat down, then micha came to her.
M: wanna get lunch eunmi?
E: sure. But first let me get his snack ready.
M: ok.
Eunmi went to the coffee room and got his snack ready and went inside his office.
E: your snack is gotta be here sir.
She saw Jimin didnt care but then she dismiss herself to have lunch with micha. While she was eating with micha she looked at her in curious.
E: what is the CEOs personality?
M: aish hes pretty cold...you'll see.
E: ahh okay.
Then her phone ring.
E: hello sir.
Micha heard yelling from eunmi's phone eunmi immediately hang up and ran back to the office.
Micha pov: *sigh* I knew sir Jimin would be so cold to a new comer just like the rest of us when we started working here. I wonder whats going to happen to eunmi.
Micha got up and went back to work. When she got to her desk beomseok looked at her.
B: did something happen during lunch?
M: eunmi got a call from sir Jimin.
Then jinyoung looked at her on the other side.
J: she was ranning to his office.
M: really? You think she'll get criticize?
Joonho then looked at her which his desk is next to her.
J: of course she will watch she'll come out crying like how you and jinyoung got yelled at.
M: dont compared me to her thats rude.
Jinyoung then look at ms.park who was working.
J: ms.park how old is ms.Lee?
P: 20
They all gasp.
B: so young yeah she's going to get yelled at.
J: stop it beomseok!
Jinyoung yelled at him.
B: I'm just saying.
They all then heard the CEO door open and close as they all peek they saw eunmi wiping her eyes not trying to ruin her makeup, they then look away.
M: did Sir Jimin yelled at her?
B: who cares let's go back to work.
They all return to their desk and work, but micha was worry about her.