baby shower

Eunmi was a few days pregnant and today is her baby shower for their baby boy, Eunmi was cooking jimin was getting things ready and a lot of friends, relatives and kids were coming over to celebrate with them they had bought a lot of gifts for their son. Jimin was hanging out with the guys while Eunmi is with the women they are just celebrating like normal people do and then they real party starts everyone was seated down jimin went to the front.
Jm: everyone! I just wanna say thank you for coming to me and my wife's baby shower for our son we really apprentice it thank you
Everyone clapped and then everyone started eating and was having fun and then about 3hrs the baby shower was finally over friends and family was leaving one by one, dongsoo came to Eunmi.
D: sis your super big you sure you'll be okay?
E: I'll be find dongsoo dont worry about us.
Dongsoo then smile and left with his girlfriend and aunt after everyone finally was gone Eunmi sat down panting jimin came to her.
Jm: babe you okay?
E: yeah...its just hes getting so big and i can barely walk now *laughs*
Jimin then laugh and kiss her belly.
Jm: I'll go clean up you go rest.
Eunmi nodded and slowly went upstairs to change and rest in the bed, after jimin finally finished cleaning he went up to the room and saw Eunmi resting on her side he smile and walk to her and sat down next to her on the bed he touch her belly then he felt a kick, he smile he then left the room.

He sat on the couch exhausted he look at a book of baby boy names he hasn't pick a name for his son yet so he finally found one.
Jm: park hajoon...
He smile then he heard the bedroom door open and close he look behind him and saw Eunmi walking downstairs rubbing her eyes.
Jm: did you sleep well hon?
E: yeah...I'm still half asleep.
Jimin smile and went to her and peck her.
Jm: are you ready to give birth to her in a few months?
E: no.
Jimin laughed EUNMI walk to the kitchen.
E: I'm scared that's all!
Jm: what you looking for?
E: the food I'm craving.
Jimin smile EUNMI put down ice cream and pickles then ate them, jimin sat across from her.
E: I'm still scared of that guy jeon jungkook.
Jimin nodded.
Jm: hes lock up now i will not let him get in our life or our sons life.
Eunmi nodded jimin hold her hand.