voice lost

Eunmi then woke up and saw that she was laying on jimins couch in his office jimin saw.
Jm: hey you okay?
Eunmi got up slowly.
E: yeah just stress...
Jm: I think you should come to my place.
Eunmi just look at him and nodded, he walk up to her and hand her a cup of water she drank it.
Jm: we still need to do wedding planning.
E: babe we didnt have time to plan because of how busy we were.
Jm: I know.
Eunmi put the cup down and took the headache pill.
E: I need to get back to work.
Eunmi walk out. Then give dongsoo a phonecall.
E: hey I'm going to stay at jimins place for today. You'll be okay right? Ok. Bye.
Eunmi put her phone down and felt so tired jimin saw how tired she was. It was finally after work jimin was driving holding eunmis hand he look at her.
Jm: are you feeling better?
E: yeah much better.
Jimin smile when they got his place she change into the PJs that jimin give her she undid everything and hop into his bed and was scrolling on her phone jimin then came out of the bathroom she look at him and smile he hop in with her and was looking what she was doing. He wanted to lay on her chest she throw her arm around him and hug him still scrolling on her phone.
Jm: mmm babe let's sleep I'm tired.
E: OK.
She put her phone away and they slept she was hugging his head.

In the middle of the night 3am eunmi woke up because of her dry throat she cough and went to the kitchen to drink water when she came back she went to use the bathroom then came out and lay in bed and try to talk her heart stop.
Eunmis pov: I can't hear myself talk.
She started to breath heavily panicking she ran back to the bathroom and look at herself in the mirror trying to yell but nothing came out  she started to panic more and ran to Jimin who was sleeping she was waking him up in horror.
Jm: mm what's wrong babe?
He can hear her just breathing and saying nothing, he got up and turn on the lamp.
Jm: what's wrong? What happen?
Eunmi was crying holding her neck trying to tell him she can't speak.
Jm: did you lost your voice? How?
Eunmi was shaking and couldn't do anything but cry jimin hug her.
Jm: its ok we'll go to the doctors.
Eunmi hug back super scared. Next morning they went to the hospital her doctor checked on her.
D: your going to be find ms Lee you were to stress that's how you lose your voice you gotta be positive ok?
Eunmi nod.
D: your voice will come back in a couple of days you just gotta go home and rest.
Eunmi again nodded. After that jimin took her back to his place.
Jm: babe I want you to stay ok? Just rest.
She nodded he kiss her forehead and left the house she lay on his bed and took a nap. She had a happy dream, dreaming of her wedding with jimin going to their honeymoon at Paris where they fell in love and then having three kids with him two girls and one baby boy eunmi smile in her sleep. Later eunmi woke up one of jimins maid give her food in bed eunmi look at her.
M: I hope you feel better ms Lee.
She smile and Eunmi smile she left and Eunmi ate after she finished eating she sat it on the table next to her and started texting to dongsoo telling him she had lost her voice for being stress and will be staying at jimins for a few days til she gets her voice back. She started feeling tired again so she went to sleep few hours pass she woke up and see that she was sleeping on jimins chest he was also sleeping she smile crawl up to see his face and play with his hair he grab her hand and kiss her ring and hand open his eyes and look at her.
Jm: are you feeling better?
She smile and nodded she put her hand on his cheek started softly rubbing his cheek and kissed him he put his hand behind her head she broke the kiss and wanted to say the word so she give it a shot she then say softly.
E: I love you...
Hers and jimins eyes widened.
Jm: your voice is back.
Eunmi cry happy tears and hug him.
E: I thought I would not have my voice back!
The sun was just sitting down jimin had came home early from work while they were hugging in bed the maid that give eunmi the food had put medicine in there she look at them and smile.

5hrs ago:
The maid name min parksoo was making food when she finished she smash medicine and put it in the soup the other maid name choi Mina saw.
C: what's that ms min?
M: medicines for ms Lee she's been sad when her voice disappeared.
C: I see the same one you give your daughter?
M: yeah.
End

They broke the hug eunmi smile at him he look at her and smirk.
Jm: should we celebrate?
Eunmi was confused and look down and realize he was undoing her shirt bottoms she smirk he pull her in for a deep kiss and fully took off her shirt and they did it without covering themselves.