Flashback

Roman Reigns

It was your and Roman's first date and he took you to the zoo.

You-''How did you know to bring me to the zoo? I love animals so much!''

Roman-''Well....luckily I have 2 awesome cousins who told me how much you love animals.''

You-''Jimmy & Jey. I should've known.''

Roman-''They said this would be a perfect first date.''

You-''And they were right.''

You both smiled.

Roman-''Come on, let's go feed some animals.''

You-''Ok!''

You & Roman walked around the zoo and saw some animals that you've never seen in person before. Then you both got to the giraffes and you got a chance to feed them.

You-''Oh, Roman. I don't know if I can feed it.''

You said smiling nervously.

Roman-''Don't worry, you'll be just fine. Go on.''

You-''Ok.''

You took a deep breath and raised your hand with the food in your hand. Then the giraffe took the food from your hand but it's long tougue wrapped around your hand and wrist.

You-''AH!''

Roman smiled as you were shaking! Then the giraffe let you go and you backed away into Roman's arms.

You-''Oh, my gosh.''

Roman-''You did it.''

You-''I got slime on my hand.''

Roman-''You did great, honey.''

You smiled as Roman kissed your forehead.

You smiled to yourself as you sat in bed and Roman snapped his fingers in front of your face which snapped you out of your thoughts.

You-''Oh, hi.''

Roman sat down in front of you.

You-''Sorry, did you say something?''

Roman-''Here's your cup of coffee.''

You-''Thank you.''

Roman handed you your cup of coffee.

Roman-''Are you ok? You were really lost in your thoughts.''

You-''Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about our first date.''

Roman-''Oh, the giraffe?''

You laughed.

You-''Yes!''

Roman smiled.

You-''That was such a fun day. I will never forget it.''

Roman-''And now here we are....about to get married in less than a week.''

You smiled.

You-''Yeah. The time sure flew by. Even though it's only been 2 and a half years.''

Roman-''2 and a half wonderful years. And we have many more to come.''

Roman kissed you.

Seth Rollins

You were sitting backstage watching The Shield's debut match at TLC 2012. Then you witnessed the part when Seth fell off the 20 foot ladder and fell through the tables that were stacked up on top of each other!