Traditional Survivor Series Matches!

Roman Reigns

Roman & Dean were watching backstage as your team was facing Natalya's team. Natalya just pinned another member of your team so, right now it was 3 on 2.

Roman-''It's just Y/N & Naomi left now.''

Dean-''All they have to do is beat Natalya, Alicia Fox & Summer Rae.''

Summer put you in a headlock as Natalya & Alicia stood on the apron in their corner and Naomi was cheering you on in your corner.

Naomi-''Come on, Y/N!''

You shoved Summer against the ropes, ran at her and clotheslined her over the ropes by the entrance.

Roman-''That's it, Honey.''

Natalya stepped to the middle of the apron as Alicia checked on Summer.

Natalya-''You can't win, Y/N!''

You ran and Speared Natalya off the apron and you both landed on Summer and Alicia!

Dean-''Damn!''

Roman-''That's my girl.''

You got up, tossed Summer into the ring and you slid into the ring. Summer stood up and you Speared her! You pinned Summer and tagged in Naomi.

Lilian-''Summer Rae has been eliminated.''

You slid out of the ring, picked up Alicia and tossed her into the ring. Alicia stood up only to get a Superkick from Naomi!

Cole-''What a kick by Naomi.''

Naomi pinned Alicia as Natalya shoved you into the ring apron.

Lilian-''Alicia Fox has been eliminated.

Natalya got into the ring and hit Naomi with a clothesline and immediately put Naomi in the Sharp Shooter.

Jerry-''Is Naomi gonna tap?''

Then you got in the ring making Natalya let go of Naomi and you Speared Natalya!

JBL-''Another Spear by Y/N!''

You stepped aside as Naomi pinned Natalya.

Lilian-''Here are your winners, Naomi and the Divas Champion, Y/N!''

You and Naomi hugged.

Seth Rollins

Seth watched backstage as it was you, Nikki & Brie left on your team and it was AJ Lee & Paige left on AJ's team.

Seth-''You got this, Guppy.''

You Irish Whipped Paige into the corner, ran at her but she moved out of the way causing you to hit your shoulder against the ring post.

AJ-''Come on, Paige!''

You stumbled out of the corner as Paige crawled to AJ.

Nikki-''Y/N. Tag me!''

You tagged Nikki as Paige tagged AJ Lee. You rolled out of the ring holding onto your shoulder as AJ and Nikki were fighting.

Cole-''Y/N could be injured.''

Jerry-''She did hit the ring post very hard.''

You stood by the announce table and looked up when AJ hit Nikki with The Shinning Wizard!

Cole-''Shinning Wizard by AJ!''

AJ pinned Nikki.

Lilian-''Nikki Bella has been eliminated.''