He Makes His Choice

Roman Reigns

All four of you were standing outside the ring staring at The Authority and you were glaring at Triple H. Then Triple H signaled for you guys to get in the ring. So, all four of you got up and stood on the apron.

Triple H-''Its time boys.''

You all knew what Triple H was talking about. Then Roman slowly stepped into the ring first, followed by Dean and Seth and then you got into ring.

Triple H-''Its not personal, Y/N. But it's gotta be done.''

You glared at Triple H and then you stepped away from The Shield to the middle of the ring and turned to face them.

Triple H-''Its time. Now do it!''

Triple H stood next to you facing The Shield as he ordered them to take you out. You looked right into Roman's eyes with tears in your own eyes.

You-''Its ok, Roman.''

Roman-''I'm sorry, honey. I love you. ''

You-''I love you too, Roman.''

Triple H-''Do it now!''

You closed your eyes. Then Roman ran and Speared Triple H!

Fans-''Whoa!!''

You opened your eyes and saw Triple H laying on the mat and Roman stood up in front of you.

You-''Roman?''

Roman smiled at you.

Roman-''There was no way I could turn on you, Y/N.''

You and Roman smiled at each other.

Dean-''I'd hate to interuppt but we got angry Authority goons coming for us.''

Seth-''What do you say, Y/N? You with us?''

You-''You can Believe That.''

They all smiled at you. Then you all stood with your backs together and took on everyone from The Authority. In the end, The Shield stood tall in the ring as Triple H and The Authority stood on the stage just furious at what just happened. You looked at Roman and took his hand making him look at you.

You-''Thank you, Bear.''

You hugged Roman tightly making him smile at you as he hugged you back.

Roman-''Your welcome, Honey.''

Dean and Seth smiled at both of you.

Seth Rollins

During the main event, all four of you stood outside by the ring while the match was still happening and you were glaring at Stephanie.

Stephanie-''Its time boys!''

Then you got up onto the apron and looked over your shoulder at Seth, Dean and Roman.

You-''I hate this as much as you do but let's just get it over with and we'll figure everything else out later.''

Seth-''You sure, Y/N?''

You nodded and stepped into the ring as Seth, Dean and Roman got onto the apron and got into the ring next to you.

Triple H-''Do it boys.''

All of you stood still. Then Stephanie got into the ring and stood next to Triple H.

Stephanie-''Y/N, get over here!''

You looked at Seth as he looked at you.

You-''Seth, no matter what happens...I love you.''

Seth-''I love you too.''

Then you stepped over in front of Stephanie.

Stephanie-''Turn around and face them.''

You glared at Stephanie and then turned around and faced The Shield. Then Seth walked up in front of you.

Seth-''It's time to do what's best for business.''

Stephanie smiled. Then Seth leaned down and whispered to you.

Seth-''And its time for us to do what's best for The Shield.''

Seth backed up and stood in between Roman and Dean as you looked at him a bit confused.

Seth-''Now!''

Then Roman ran and Speared Triple H! You and Stephanie were in shock but then you looked at her as she looked at The Shield.

Stephanie-''What the hell do you think...''

You slapped Stephanie in her face!

Fans-''Whoa!!''

You slapped Stephanie so hard that she fell to the mat. Then The Authority's goons came and all four of you battled with them as Triple H and Stephanie got away. Eventually, all of you were left standing tall in the ring.

You-''What made you guys choose me?''

Dean-''We couldn't turn our backs on you, sweetie.''

Seth-''Yeah, we couldn't lose you. I couldn't lose you, Y/N.''

Roman-''Believe That.''

You smiled and hugged Seth and he hugged you back.

You-''Thank you, Gummy Bear.''

Seth-''No problem, Guppy.''

Dean and Roman smiled at both of you.

Dean Ambrose

Later that night, all four of you made your way down the steps, jumped over the barricade and stood outside he ring as Triple H was in the ring and Randy Orton, Batista and Kane were there as well. Then all of you got up and stood on the apron before Triple H told you guys to. Then Randy, Batista and Kane got onto the apron on the opposite side of the ring.

You-''Guys?''

You looked at Dean, Seth and Roman as they looked at you.

You-''You guys do whatever you have to do and don't worry about me. I'll get my revenge on The Authority next week on Raw.''

Dean-''I'm sorry, Y/N.''

You-''It's not your fault, Dean. I love you.''

Dean-''I love you too.''

Then you stepped into the ring followed by Dean, Seth and Roman.

Triple H-''Guys, it's not time yet.''

Then Randy, Batista and Kane stepped into the ring and Triple H faced them.

Triple H-''Guys, stop! This is not gonna happen, alright?!''

Then when Triple H turned to face all of you, Roman Speared him! Then a brawl started as Seth went after Randy and Dean went after Batista and Kane came after you. All of you got rid of them pretty fast and stood tall in the ring by the ropes as Triple H, Randy, Batista and Kane got away.

You-''Come back here you cowards! We're not done yet!!''

Dean, Seth and Roman smiled at you.

Seth-''Don't worry about it, Y/N. We'll get them again.''

Roman-''Yeah, when they least expect it.''

All of you smiled. Then you looked at Dean.

You-''What made you guys change your minds?''

Dean-''We didn't. We knew someone very special to us would have gotten hurt. We couldn't do that to someone who's been loyal to us since day one.''

You smiled.

Dean-''Besides, where's the fun in fighting a war against The Authority alone? Especially when you can fight them with your family.''

You smiled and hugged Dean making him smile at you and he hugged you back.

You-''Thank you, Dean.''

Dean-''I'll always be here for you, Y/N. Always.''

You smiled because Dean told you that when you guys first became friends. Then all of you stood side by side with your fists out together as The Shield's music played.