Stipulations

Roman Reigns

You were in the ring with your title on your shoulder.

You-''What's up guys?''

The fans cheered.

You-''Last night at Survivor Series, my team beat Natalya's team.''

You smiled.

You-''Now, as great as that was, I'm not done with Natalya. So Nat, get out here!''

Natalya's music played and she walked out onto the stage.

Natalya-''Why are you calling me out?''

You-''We are far from done, Nat. You know that better than anybody.''

You glared at her.

You-''Did you really think I forgot about your little rematch clause?''

Natalya smiled.

You-''So tell me, Nat, when do you want it? And don't worry, I know you don't want it tonight.''

Fans-''Boo!''

You-''Yeah, because I'm standing in this ring and ready for a fight and you're...in a dress & high heels.''

You looked at the fans as they booed.

You-''I know, guys. It sucks because I would actually love to defend my title tonight.''

You looked back at Natalya.

You-''So, when do you want your rematch?''

Natalya-''I want my rematch at TLC.''

You-''I'm cool with that.''

Natalya-''But it won't be a normal match.''

You-''Oh, I know. It's called TLC for a reason. So, what kind of match do you want. Musical Chairs Match?''

The fans laughed. Then Stephanie McMahon walked out onto the stage.

Stephanie-''Ladies. Now, everyone knows that The Authority names the match stipulations around here.''

You sighed.

Stephanie-''Now at TLC, it will be Y/N vs Natalya for the WWE Divas Championship in a Tables Match!''

You held your championship above your head. 10 minutes later, you walked into Dean's locker room where he and Roman were waiting for you.

You-''Dammit.''

Roman-''You alright, Honey?''

You-''Stephanie comes out right when I ask what type of match Natalya wants and names it a Tables Match?!''

You took your title off your shoulder.

You-''A match where I don't have to get pinned or be submitted to lose my title!''

You dropped your title on the bench.

You-''Very freaking convenient, huh?''

You were angry.

You-''They're gonna screw me out of my championship. I know it!''

Dean-''We should take her to the bar.''

Dean whispered to Roman.

You-''I heard that.''

Dean smiled at you making you smile.

Roman-''Honey, I know The Authority are up to their schemes again. But you can beat them and Natalya at TLC.''

You-''How can you be so sure?''