Chapter 27: |You Are Really Critically Very Ill..?|

Start from the beginning

But, unfortunately Farala wasn't calm. And, she didn't feel well too.

Still feeling the miserable headache she has during her current hangover, Farala abruptly caught her head still looking shocked and dug her palms inside face while placing her knees.

'W-What.. What happened yesterday night!!? Why is she out here!?'

Farala wanted to die in embarrassment.

"E-Excuse me mam? Can I come in..? " Suddenly a voice called her from outside.

"A-Ah.. Yes.. "

Farala responded subconsciously.

And, This was when the door opened and a black uniformed maid walked in with a bowl of soup.

The woman had a completely emotionless face and she placed the dish beside the table and served her on bed.

"D-Did I... do something... Outrageous yesterday night..?"

Farala asked the maid hesitatedly playing with her fingers.

Whatever it is.. It wouldn't be that bad right..? I mean, I am a prestegious Captain. The worst she could have done is lying on the floor and go to sleep. S-She wouldn't have crossed her limits right..?

Farala looked at maid's eyes with a hopeful expression. If you were a spectator you could even see stars forming around the anxious Farala.

But, the maid wasn't fazed by anything at all.

What Captain Farala had really done was way too much..right? Even the maid had no words on the matter. So, simply feinged ignorance.

"You can freshen up now, Captain Farala." The maid said with a smile. "There are few dresses in the locker. The bath had already been made ready for you. And, you can drink this soup to get over your hangover before his highness calls in for you seperatly. Have a nice day.. "

She bowed a curtasy and then left the room as though everything was perfectly fine.

But, this time Farala knew it wasn't for sure. The maid behaved very manneredly but, she definitely dodged her question deliberately.

Farala bit her nails in nervousness and abruptly got up from the cushions.

Looks like she has really gone way too overboard this time!!

F**k Sofia!

___________

In a while, Farala did what she was told and wore the most simplest yellow colored frock from the sparkly extravagant gowns she had found in the locker.

She tied up long blue hair in a pony tail and admired her own youthfulness on the mirror when the door knocked again.

"Come in."

The cute looking fairy responded to the young silver haired lad in a black suit standing outside.

Kuro entered the room with a similar smiling expression as the maid and said the words Farala had already expected he would say in a while, cheerfully.

"His majesty's calling for you, Farala-samma. "

"Huh.. Yes.. I am ready.. "

She said timidly before walking out and following the grey haired young man through the enormous silver walled red carpeted hallways.

She looked around.

Prince Zeno's aide was definitely not leading her through the rooms she had managed to enter in yesterday night even though even she knew it was easier to get there through that way. Well, she knew that she went upstairs but, due to the hangover she couldn't remember what happened then at all!