(61)

Michael's POV

My album was released today. The whole thing. We had some singles out before, like I Just Can't Stop Loving You, but today is the day. I'm planning on putting out a few more singles, but I'm super excited. I have a great feeling about this album and am super excited to see what happens.

The only thing I'm not excited for is the tour. I hate to tour. If anything, that's where the real work is. Forget about the album. I'd love to just put out music, but that's just not the way it is.

I also have to make short films, which are fun, but again that's where most of the work is. There is just a lot that is going to come up, and I need Emma with me the whole time.

First thing I did this morning was the Ebony Jet interview. Emma came with me, and I very appreciative of that. I get so nervous during interviews. Now we're at the massive dance studio, close to Westlake studios, so that I can audition the dancers for the tour. I've already got the ones for the short films, and they just need a few touch ups before they're going to be shown on MTV.

I walk into the studio, with Emma holding my hand, and all of the dancers who came to audition start their applause. I hide my face in Emma's shoulder, and she squeezes my hand lovingly. I can't wait to get these auditions over with so that I can just start the choreography.

I sit down beside Gregg Burge and Jeffrey Daniel as all of the dancers watch me intently.

The hours go by, and we've found a few people, but definitely didn't really find anyone until the second group came in. We all marked down the numbers of those who we thought would be good, and kept running them through the chores.

At the end, we all reviewed the dancers, and I'm just about to put the list up on the bulletin board outside of the Studio A, the studio that we auditioned all of the dancers in.

"I feel like you should put this up," I smile to Jeffrey and he shakes his head.

"No way, Mike," he laughs, holding his hands up in surrender, "These people would rather get turned down by the KOP than a random choreographer," he smirks, making me sigh bashfully.

"I hope they don't get too upset," I sigh, pinning the sheet to the board before security lets all of the dancers into the area and I slip back into the studio.

"Hey Em," I sigh, sitting on the floor next to her in the studio.

"Hey baby,"

"Why are you sitting on the floor?" I smile, kissing her cheek.

"I don't know," she sighs heavily, "Just thought I'd switch it up."

I kiss her lips longingly, holding her hand in mine as we sit in silence for a minute and listen to the dancers cheering in happiness or sighing in defeat outside of the studio.

"You know, this is just the beginning of the real work," I say softly.

"I know," she breathes, "You still have to tour... all of the interviews. We have a long way to go."

"I'm glad you get it." I murmur, kissing the top of her head as she scoots closer to me to rest her head on my shoulder.

"I understand, but I don't think I'll ever get used to it."

"I don't expect you to," I sigh, "I've been in this for so long and I'm not even adapted to it."

"Michael?" she says quietly, and I nod, "We have to stay strong through the tour and everything. I know that it's hard, but we have to try and make sure that this doesn't tear us apart."