(40)

Tatum's POV

I watch Michael and his bitch walk into the main house as I stand outside of the gates to Neverland. Ugh, I want him so badly. 

I need him. 

I will get him if it's the last thing I do. 

*

"Hey, Emma, come here!" he exclaims with laughter as smile widely. I bite my lip softly, looking towards the ground. I look back up again just to see his perfect features. 

He's perfect. Hair, nose, lips. Everything is perfect. 

He chases me around his room before picking me up into his large, bulky arm, spinning be around playfully.

"AHHH!!" I screech with laughter as he chuckles at my excitement, "Put me down boy!" I giggle as he puts me down before pulling me flush to his chest. My eyes flick up to his face as it leans in closer to mine, "No, no." I shake my head, placing a hand on his chest to widen the space between us, "I told you, I don't like you like that."

"I know you don't mean that," He smiles crookedly, abruptly running his hands down my curves. 

I liked him once, but I don't like him anymore. He's attractive, but I know how he really is.  

He moves his hand to the front of my jeans and I try to step back, but he keeps a strong grip on my waist.

"No, I told you, I don't want that," I try, pushing him away with no success, "Stop!" I shout. He grabs my arm as he rips the top buttons of my jeans open and shoves his hand down my pants. 

"You like it. I know you want it." he grits. I shake my head as a tear rolls down my cheek. I could never date him, and for this exact reason. His mood changes in the blink of an eye. 

More tears run down my cheeks as he painfully puts his fingers inside of me. 

I push him away successfully, taking two steps back. 

"I said no," I say shakily as he shakes his head with a menacing grin. He walks closer to me, backing me into a wall, his arm raising as I cower beneath him. 

"LITTLE BITCH!" he screams, making contact with my cheek for the first, and unfortunately, not the last time. 

*

"EVAN NO!" I exclaim, sitting up abruptly, throwing a hand to my chest as my heart beats rapidly. My forehead is thick with sweat and the room is spinning as I realize that the horror before me was just a dream, "Holy shit." I pant, covering my mouth with the front of my hand as Michael sits up beside. 

"Emma, what happened?" he asks quickly, taking my hand in his. I pull it away from his, swinging my legs out of the bed and standing, hugging my arms around my shaky body as Michael stares at me with furrowed brows, "Who is Evan?" he asks sternly as I turn my back to him, tears rolling down my cheeks. 

I turn around to him and smile wanly as his brows raise with concern. 

"Emma, what happened?" he asks softly. I run my hands over my hair and shake my head before ultimately deciding to leave the room. 

I walk to the kitchen, finding a blanket on the way to wrap myself in it. I open the fridge, looking for something to eat, and ultimately deciding against since it's not a good idea to be eating at 3 am when I sad. 

"Em," Michael sighs, walking into the kitchen, "Who is Evan?" he asks softly as I sit on one of the barstools at the island. 

"No one," I mumble, lying through my teeth. 

"Please," he scoffs, "Clearly he's someone, seeing as you look terrified," he says, sitting on another barstool beside me. 

"Just go back to bed, Michael, I need to be alone," I swallow, trying to hold my ever-present tears back. 

"I'm not leaving you." he says strongly, resting his hands on the marble countertop. 

"I'm just going to be up for the rest of the night," I sigh, holding my forehead in my hand. 

"I won't be sleeping either if you're not with me," he says seriously, turning his head to look at me. 

"Okay, then, let's go to bed," I sigh, standing from the stool.

"You need to talk about it," he suggests as my brows furrow. 

"No I don't, let's go," I shake my head, dragging myself and the blanket towards my room. 

"Emma, you really need to talk to someone," he says sadly as tears start to drip down my cheeks all over again. 

"Michael, I-I just... I'm sorry," I sniffle as my words catch in my throat. 

"Shh, it's okay baby," he comforts me, pulling me into his warm embrace, "You don't need to apologize for anything." he says, reassuring me, "Let's go to bed and we can talk about it."

"No," I say quickly, holding my head against his chest, "I don't want to talk about this." I murmur as he keeps his arms wrapped tightly around me. 

"Emma, this is clearly eating away at you," he says softly, tucking a curl behind my ear as I look up at him, "Do you want to go and talk to someone?" he asks hesitantly. I shift my eyes to the side, letting out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. 

"Okay. I'm only doing this because you want me to."