(54)

We pull up to the house, and Michael gets out, with me in his arms, to carry me into the house and up the stairs. I know he is going to try and put me down, but I don't want to be without his touch.

"Please don't let me go," I plead in a whisper before he nods, kissing my forehead.

"We have to get you dressed," he sighs, pushing through the master bedroom doors back first, "You can hold to me while you do so." he says softly, and I nod, pressing my forehead to his collarbone, "I'm going to let you down now." he says softly, kissing my forehead again before placing my feet on the ground before the doors of the closet.

"You're coming with me, right?" I ask, looking into the closet.

"Yes," he sighs softly, as I look over to the shattered window and the brick at the bottom of it.

"You're sure no one is in the house," I ask, keeping my eyes glued to the area.

"I had a whole team of people do a sweep, and we've already installed more security cameras, Em. Everything is clear." he says convincingly, and I nod as he turns on the lights to the closet.

I slowly walk into the closet, holding Michael's hand, and walk over to my side. I pull out a camisole and some lace underwear, placing them on top of the dresser before removing bills jacket and the blanket that was wrapped around me from the chest down.

Michael watches me intently as I dress and his brows furrow when I turn to him.

"That's all?" he asks, and I nod, making him smile. He removes his jacket, button up, belt pants, shoes and socks before throwing them all to the floor, keeping a hold on my hand the whole time, "Then this is all I need to wear," he grins, gesturing to his body that is only occupied by boxers.

I start to walk out of the closet, when Michael takes me by surprise, scooping me into his arms and picking me up bridal style, touching a smile to my lips.

"Where should I take you, my queen?" he grins like an idiot, making smile bashfully.

"I don't care," I sigh into his chest, hiding my face again, "I just need you to hold me."

"Okay," he breathes, walking over to the bed, and placing me down at the side. He pulls back the covers, still holding my hand, and gets in first before pulling me down with him.

Michael pulls the cover up over us before wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me into his chest.

"Are you okay?" he asks softly, brushing a loose curl out of my face. I nod slightly, and his brows furrow in concern, "You mean that?" he asks, and I nod again before pressing my forehead to his chest.

"How did you find me?" I mumble, closing my eyes as I feel his chest rise under my forehead.

"Once security figured out who it was on the tapes, we came as soon as we could." he explains, and nod, "She's really not the brightest of people," he mumbles, sending vibrations through my cold body, "I mean, she knows that I know where we live, since we used to date, so to keep you in the basement was just stupid." he scoffs, making me laugh for the first time in seemingly forever, "I'm glad she's stupid, though. It made it easier for us to find you." he murmurs, kissing the top of my head as he runs his hands down my back, "God, I hope nothing ever bad happens to you like this again." he sighs, making me shake my head.

"You always say that shit," I murmur, looking up to his eyes, "And then something bad happens," I remind him, and he sighs, shifting his eyes away from me, "I mean, I was raped... twice, and I get kidnapped," I sigh shakily, tears falling down my cheeks as the memories flash through my mind.

Smile (a Michael Jackson Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें