(19)

"What?" I giggle looking up at him.

"W-well you don't have to," his brows furrow with disappointment. He goes to sit up, and I pull him back down by his arm.

"Michael, are you seriously asking me to be your girlfriend?" I giggle and he sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah, is that so wrong?" He mumbles, covering his face with his hands. I start laughing even more and sit up to gently straddle his waist, "Emma," he sighs as I pull his hands away from his face.

"Michael, why are you even asking?" I smile as I stare down into his sorrowful eyes.

"I never asked you properly," he murmurs, looking away from my gaze.

"Hey," I say softly, tilting his chin back so that his eyes meet mine, "Ask me again."

"What?" He says hesitantly as his brows furrow.

"Ask. Me. Again." I say between pecks down his jawline. He breathes out shakily, reaching up to hold his hands with mine.

"Emma... will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, staring into my eyes.

"Yes, Michael, I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smile widely as his eyes widen.

"Really?" He asks, not totally shocked.

"Yes, applehead, I thought I was already your girlfriend." I giggle, leaning in to kiss his lips. His lips caress mine as we make out rhythmically. I maintain awareness of his bruised ribs as I gently lean into him a bit more.

"Thank God," he moans into my mouth, causing me to laugh. 

"What, did you think I would say no?" I smile, kissing his lips again as his erect member rests on the pokes my inner thigh. 

"Shit, I don't know." he curses causing my wetness to grow. I lean in to kiss his lips again and I grind against his crotch, causing his large hands to find my hips, "Damn, baby." he groans as I slowly grind against him, "You're gonna kill me girl." he grits.

"Not before you kill me," I moan into his mouth as he starts to unbutton my dark blue jeans. He reaches into my panties and flicks his thumb over my clit causing me to shudder, "Babe, we have to be careful." I pant, pulling away from his lips as he continue to tease my lower ones. 

"Hmm, why's that?" he hums, staring into my eyes as he rubs his lethal fingers over my wet opening. 

"B-Because you're injured," I breathe as my jaw hitches open from the immense feeling of pleasure Michael is causing me. 

"Well I guess that is an issue, isn't it," he smirks, winking at me as my insides throb solely from clit stimulation. 

"I'm supposed to be making you feel good," I moan, tilting my head back as Michael leans forward to kiss down my neck. 

"But isn't this sooo worth it," he smiles as I grind against his fingers with ecstasy. 

"Michael," I pant, struggling while I try and undo his black jeans. As I finally undo the metal button and pull down his zipper, I'm near my peak and Michael knows damn well that I'm come everywhere. 

"Are you gonna come?" he smirks, rubbing my clit harder. 

"Yes Michael," I moan, throwing my head back as my walls clench around nothing since he still hasn't decided to put any part of him inside of me. 

"Come," he mumbles agains the shell of his ear as I grip his shoulders, burying my head in the crook of his neck. 

"Michael!" I scream as my core winds tight and releases everything causing me to shudder against Michael's firm frame. 

"Damn baby," he hisses, and not in a pleasurable way. 

"M-Michael," I stutter, still recovering from the worldly orgasm he gave me, but also because I'm nervous I hurt him, "Are you okay?" I breathe, staring into his eyes, but tired out from his pleasurable fingers. 

"Yeah baby, I'm fine." he sighs, scooting back to lean against the headboard. I sigh, running my hand over my curls, blushing softly, "You're so sexy." Michael smiles, winking at me and my cheeks redden even further. 

"Not as sexy as you." I smile, kissing his lips. I rub up his erect shaft as a groan emerges from the base of his throat, "Do I do this to you." I grin, kissing down his jawline. 

"Yes Emma," he moans, tilting his head back against the headboard. 

"Damn baby, you're so big." I growl, nipping at his chin as he grips my thighs. 

"Let me feel you baby," he pleads, lifting his hips as I shove his jeans to his knees. He kicks them off the rest of the way as I slowly run my thumb over the tip of his large member, pre-cum dripping out. 

"Already?" I giggle, still teasing his tip. 

"Damn baby," he moans, "Please, I need to feel you on me." he begs.

"I don't want to hurt you," I whisper against his ear before nibbling on the lobe of it. 

"You take the pain away." Michael groans as I continue to give him a hand job. 

"Are you sure?" I ask softly, keeping my rhythm. He grabs my hips, pulling me off of his thighs and into his lap, rubbing my wetness on the base of his dick. 

"Ride me baby," he winks after opening his eyes. I kiss his lips longingly as I lift my ass to tease my clit with his tip. 

"Fuck," I moan, tilting my head back as he takes his dick in his hand, replacing mine. 

"You want it baby?" he asks, reversing the roles. 

"Yes Michael," I whimper as I slowly lower myself onto his thick cock, "Fuuuuccckk," I groan as I take all of him, sitting at the base to adjust his size to my sex. 

"Damn baby, you're so fucking tight," Michael grits, smacking my ass as I yelp, "You know I love that shit." he growls as a different, sexy personality emerges. 

"Mmm," I hum from the base of my throat as I slowly start to rise and lower above him, "You're so big." I moan, holding onto his shoulders as he digs his nails into my hips. 

"Do I make you this wet?" He whispers, leaning forward to kiss down my neck, removing my shirt in the process. 

"Yes Daddy," I squeak, speeding up my thrusts as he presses my breasts together and sucks both of my nipples into his mouth, and I am already feeling myself near my climax all over again...

Where did my bra go?