(12)

After I collected myself in the washroom, I went back to the table and Michael and I started a whole new conversation that was much happier. We talked about our hopes and dreams for the future, travel plans, song ideas, and other things of the sort. 

So here we are now. Eating dessert and staring at each other lustfully like we've been doing for the past hour. I wonder if tonight is the night. 

"What's your biggest insecurity?" I ask as I take a sip of my fourth glass of champagne. 

"What?" Michael chuckles as he takes a bite of his cake. 

"What's your biggest insecurity?" I repeat, a little bit slower as I drape my hand over my chest. 

"Um," he swallows as his eyes follow my hand, "Don't be grossed out or anything when I tell you this," he says nervously before I nod my head. 

It can't be that bad, right?

"Well, you see," he begins, clearing his throat, "I have this skin disease. It causes lack of pigment in my skin, and it appears splotchy." he says softly, looking into my eyes. 

"Is that what's in your fingertips?" I ask. He nods slowly, watching my facial features closely, "It's not that bad, Michael. I can't see it anywhere else." I mumble, searching his visage for any other signs of said disease. 

"I hide it under my clothing," he sighs, placing his hands on his chest, "And I cover it up with waterproof makeup as well. It helps to reduce the amount of transfer onto my clothing." he says sadly as I place my hand over his.

"Do you have makeup covering it right now?" I ask, running my thumb over his warm skin.

"No, why?" he asks, furrowing his brows.

"Because," I lick my lips, "I'd love to see it." I smile seductively causing his brows to shoot up.

"Right now?" he asks, looking around as if I want him to strip right here. 

"No," I giggle, "I say we go back to the hotel and you show me all you've got." I say, implying a sexual innuendo. He eyes me lustfully before raising his hand to get the attention of a waiter.

"Check please," Michael says quickly as I cross my legs slowly. 

Tonight is the night. 

*

"Michael," I moan into his mouth as he runs his hands down my curves. Our kisses are rapid and wet as I sit on top of him in the back of the limo with the partition up.

I run my hands down his chest, finding my way to his belt. As I'm about to unbuckle it, he places his hands over mine, stopping me from going any further. 

"What?" I ask breathlessly. 

"Not yet," he whispers against my lips before kissing them again, "Let's wait until we get into the room. This is not where I want to have you my way for the first time." he says seductively causing a slight moan from the back of my throat. I nod, placing my hands on his chest before leaning into kiss him again.

A few minutes later the limo pulls to a stop, and Michael and I are more than rushed to get up to his suite. In the elevator we are kissing and touching each other all over. Michael runs his large hand up my thigh and places his hand on my mound through my slit. 

"Michael," I moan, "Please." I quiver as he finds my clit with his long fingers. 

"No panties?" he smirks against my hot skin as he removes his hand before the elevator doors open. Michael picks me up bridal style as I squeal happily, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Michael!" I exclaim happily, hiding my face in his neck as he holds me under my back and the bend of my knees.

"Reach into my pocket and grab the room key," he smiles against the shell of my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I reach my arm down to the front of his leg where his pocket and feel around. What th-

"Oh my god," I gasp realizing that I'm groping his erect member.

"Sorry, other pocket," he smiles cheekily.

"You did that shit on purpose," I smile, reaching into his other pocket to get the room key. We approach the suite door, and I slip in the key before Michael pushes it open and takes me straight to the bedroom. He places me softly on the bed, and kisses my neck as I place my hands on his chest. 

"You're gorgeous," he mumbles into my neck as I try to suppress my want for him.

"You are too," I moan as he starts to take my thin straps of my bright red dress off of my shoulders. 

"You look so good tonight," he groans, "I wanted to devour you as soon as I saw you walk out of the washroom in this dress. Did you know that red is my favourite colour?" he mutters, kissing my shoulders and decolletage. 

"Yeah, I knew," I moan trying to keep myself together, "I wore it for you." I confess as he stands up, pulling me with him, "What are you doing?" I ask breathlessly as he looks into my eyes. 

"Turn around," he says softly before I turn around. He my bare back, between my shoulder blades, "This dress fits you perfectly. Your body is amazing," he mumbles, kissing down my back as he unzips the long zipper that ends at the top of my ass crack.

I pull let the straps fall down my arms as the dress pools around my feet, leaving me standing in my black red bottoms and a diamond necklace Michael bought me earlier. 

"Damn," he breathes as I turn slowly to face him. He takes in my whole being as his eyes linger at my sex and then my exposed chest. I fold my arms to cover some of me as he steps forward to kiss my lips with want, "You're so sexy." he says seriously, wrapping his arms around my waist and gripping my ass. I groan as he massages me and runs his tongue along my teeth. 

"Michael," I moan into his mouth as I find his belt buckle. This time he lets me undo it and unbutton his pants as well. I tilt my head back as his kisses along my jawline and down my neck causing a guttural groan to escape my lips. 

"You like what I do to you?" he smirks, kissing down my breasts to suck my right nipple into his mouth. 

"Yes," I gasp, not expecting that amazing sensation to come from his actions. 

"Get used to it," he mumbles against my heated skin, "I'll never get enough of you." 

I giggle lightly as Michael picks me up and places me on the bed, making his way down south.