(55)

"Evan?!" I shout with fury, "Why the fuck are you in my house?!" I spit, making Michael step closer to me, and pulls me to his side, trying to help me keep my distance.

"Hey Em," Evan smiles, casually, making my irritation and anger grow.

"Don't "Hey Em" me! You fucking bastard! How dare you come into my house! You fucked with my mind, how dare you have the audacity to come in here!" I exclaim, the rage building inside of me.

"Wait, wait, wait," Brady says quickly, holding his hands up, "You guys know each other?" he asks in disbelief, with a bit of suspicion behind his voice.

"Yeah babe," Evan smiles to Brady, rocking back on his heels.

"That's Evan?" Michael whispers against the shell of my ear, and I nod.

"You screwed with my mind! I can't believe you just decide it's okay to come here!" I yell.

"I don't remember that," Evan frowns, shaking his head, and my bones are filled to the brim with complete anger.

"You know what you did, bastard! That's the reason why I broke up with you!" I scream, and he shakes his head as Brady just looks between us with a confused, and concerned look on his face.

"No, I broke up with you, Emma," he nods, folding his lips together, "You were mental. I broke up with you because you were always like this; out of control. Always on drugs. I couldn't take it anymore." he lies, making all three of us gasp, and Michael unhooks his arm from my waist.

"Michael," I breathe, looking back to him to see if he actually believes Evan.

Part of him does. I can tell.

"Oh, Michael, you didn't know?" he asks, covering his mouth, as if he cares, "I'm sorry you had to find out like this... but yeah. Emma was always on drugs, or drinking at least. I had to break up with her because she never wanted to help herself. I tried numerous times to help her, but she wouldn't let me... I had to let her go. She was bad for me, and I couldn't bare to see her suffer like she was." he says, faking sadness, as he shakes his head at me.

The pot boils over, and I'm completely outraged. None of that is true.

"Michael, none of that is true," I breathe, keeping my glare on Evan.

"How would you know, Em? You were always high anyways. They probably made up your mind for you." he shrugs, faking innocence.

"What the fuck?!" I spit, placing my hands on my hips, "That is the biggest lie I've ever fucking heard!"

"See, there you go again. Always in denial," he sighs, shaking his head as if he gives a shit, "It's obvious that you were addict. Fuck, you probably still are," he says, pretending to be concerned and disappointed.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I grit, and he sighs, looking to Brady.

"If that's what you want," he sighs again, looking back to me, "I'll let you have it your way, Emma. I still care about you and I always will. Hopefully we will be able to talk and catch up soon when you're in a better state of mind," he says with a fake, comforting smile, and I go to lunge at him, but Michael quickly wraps his arms around my waist, holding me back, "Take care of her Michael," Evan winks, and I can tell how conflicted Michael is without even looking back to see him.

Evan grabbed his coat, walking out into the front hall and Brady stays where he is. Evan slips on his shoes, walking out before shutting the door behind him, and Brady whips his head around to look at me.

"Emma, what the hell was that?!" He exclaims as Michael releases me from his grip. I reach out to hold Brady's forearms and he looks down to my hands with a frown.