(16)

I run my hands down Michael's chest and abdominal muscles through his shirt. He tenses when my fingers graze the patches of vitiligo that I can't see yet, but that I know are there. 

"It's okay babe," I mumble, kissing up his neck as he squeezes my ass with his large hands. He pulls his hands away and covers his blushing visage. 

"I'm sorry," he murmurs, shaking his head. I slowly reach out and pull his hands down, kissing his soft lips. 

"There's no need to be embarrassed," I whisper, "You're sexy." I growl playfully, causing him to let out a low chuckle. 

Fuck he's so hot. 

I need him. Right now.

I place his hands back on my ass, and push his chest so that he is lying on the white sheets of the bed. 

"I can't believe you have a bed on this plane," I giggle as he starts to kiss up my neck.

"I have to make it as homey as possible, since I'm always taking flights to who knows where." he smiles against my tingling, caramel skin. I fiddle with his belt buckle before finding the button on his pants. I undo it quickly and feel his massive bulge beneath my hand.

"Fuck Michael," I groan, running my hand over his underwear. 

"E-Emma," he stutters, gripping my ass tighter. I reach into his boxer briefs and slowly stroke his thick length, "Fuck baby," he grits against my lips before I press them onto his. I lace my tongue with his as I continue to stroke him teasingly. 

"You're so big, daddy," I groan, running my thumb over his tip as he shudders. 

"I want to feel you baby," Michael moans into my mouth.

"Take me then," I whisper. He flips the position, and now he's lying on top of my, kissing down my neck and lifting my shirt to taste my sweet skin beneath it. I pull the shirt off of my body as he works my leggings down my legs, "Michael," I moan as he rubs his thumb over my already-swollen clit, through my lace panties. 

"Fuck babe," Michael hisses as I arch my back, "You're so wet." he smiles, pulling my panties down my legs, "I need you." he grits, crawling up me and placing his hands on either side of me. He leans down and kisses me lightly as he rests his better half overtop of my sex, making my insides quiver. 

"Fuck me, Michael," I groan, and that's all it takes for him to push inside of me, causing a cry of pain and ecstasy to escape my mouth.

"Shit baby, you're so tight," he groans slowly pumping in and out of me. 

"Miiiccchhhaeeeellll," I moan, scratching at his muscular back. He reaches his neck down and swirls his tongue around my right nipple, making me arch it into his mouth.

"Mmmm," he hums against my burning, needing skin. I will never get enough of his touch. 

"Harder baby," I pant as I tilt my head back into the sheets, "Harder." I repeat as his thrusts become more prominent than they were. 

"You're so wet baby," he grits into the side of my neck, as my hands grip at his curls, "My fucking kryptonite." 

Fuck I love it when he swears.

He pounds into me as a bead of sweat runs down my temple, making me realize how hot I am. My skin throbs as Michael's lengths fills me to my core and he starts hitting my g-spot, just when I thought he couldn't go any deeper. 

"Oh, fuck baby!" I scream, gripping the sheets tightly as he thrusts into me with phenomenal rhythm. I feel my walls tighten around his member, causing him to twitch inside of me. 

"Shit Emma, I'm almost there," he pants before kissing my lips rapidly.

"Michaeeeeellllll," I moan, feeling my climax right around the corner. 

"Are you gonna come for me, baby?" he breathes, thrusting into me intensely. My jaw drops and I nod quickly, "Tell me, babe." he grits as my eyes roll to the back of my head, "Are you going to come?" he repeats as my release nears. 

"Yeeeessssss Michaeeeellllll!" I scream as my walls throb around him. 

"Come with me, babe. Come," he whispers against the shell of my ear as I grip his shoulders. 

"MICHAEL!" I scream once more as I come all over his member, and he finds his release inside of me as my walls milk every last drop out of him. 

"Fuck," he grunts, holding himself inside of me, savouring the moment, before kissing my lips gently. He rolls of of me, lying beside me so that I can lay in the crook of his arm. My pulse races as I catch my breath from his phenomenal performance. Curls stick to my forehead as I try and pace my breathing. 

"That was.... so good." I mumble, not able to find the exact words.

"Good doesn't even begin to describe it," Michael chuckles, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"I know, I just can't even begin to explain," I smile, looking up at Michael, who also has curls stuck to his forehead and is also trying to keep pace with his breath, "You're really good at this whole sex thing." I giggle, tracing my fingers over his chest. His face flushes a bright red and he shakes his head.

"Says you," he chuckles, running his fingers up and down my back, "You should feel yourself." he smiles goofily, "Shit girl, you rock my world." 

"Ditto boy," I giggle, "Ditto. You must be so good from all that hip thrusting you do on stage." I laugh and he shakes his head again, blushing more. 

"Stop it," he sighs, embarrassed, "I don't do dirty dancing." he says shyly and that makes me laugh even more.

"Yeah right!" I exclaim, "You look like you're about to fuck somebody when you're up on that stage." I laugh, looking up into his eyes. 

"You're crazy," he smiles down at me, and I can't quite read the emotion behind his eyes. 

Happy? 

Fulfilled? 

Grateful?

"Do you want to sleep, or go back to our seats babe?" Michael asks, intertwining his fingers with mine. 

"I want round two," I whisper close to his ear, nibbling on his lobe, "And I want to be on top." I mumble seductively, running my hand down his chest. Michael's eyes widen before quickly swinging me over top of him to straddle his thick member. 

Mile high who?