(24)

Two hours later and Michael and I are still lying in the king-size. 

"What do you want to do?" he asks softly, playing with my curls. 

"Well we could stay here," I wink deviously, "Or we could go for a walk on the beach, or go for a swim," I suggest, walking my fingers up his chest, "I'm down for anything as long as I'm with you." I smile, looking up at him from the crook of his arm. 

"Well, I have an idea," he smiles, sitting up from the bed, "How about I give you something." he says, walking over to the dresser across from the bed. 

"What do you have to give me?" I ask naughtily making him wink over his shoulder at me. 

"Not that something," he chuckles as I bite my lip, "I bought you something in New York," he says softly, opening the drawer to pull out a large, velvet box, "I wanted to give it to you before we went on our first date," he smiles up at me, walking over to the bed, "But I thought now would be fitting, since I did just ask you to be my girlfriend a few hours ago." 

"Michael," I gasp, placing a hand on my chest as he opens the box to reveal a delicate silver necklace with diamond encrusted cursive letters that 'EM'. 

"It just so happens that our first initials spell out one of your nicknames," he smiles, pulling it out of the box, "Stand up," he grins, standing with me, "Can I put it on you?" he asks as I stand speechless. 

"O-of course!" I exclaim, turning around as I hold my hair out of the way. 

"It's simple, of course, and it's not the only gift I have coming your way." he smiles as I turn around to face him, still looking down at the necklace. 

"Michael, it's gorgeous," I sigh lovingly, looking up into your eyes, "And I don't need multiple gifts. This is perfect." I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I know, but I like to give you nice things." he winks as my cheeks go beet red. 

"But you don't have to," I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"But I want to." he winks, kissing the corner of my mouth. I rest my head on his firm chest as he sways me back an forth in his arms for a few minutes. 

"What time is it?" I mumble, my eyes shut from the soothing rocking motion. 

"It is," he begins, lifting his wrist to look at his watch, "4:30pm." he chuckles as my eyes widen.

"What?!" I exclaim, looking up at him. 

"Hey, what can I say. We woke up late and so far we've spent the whole day in bed." he winks jokingly as I hit his chest. 

"Michael, we wasted the day." I groan, resting my forehead against his chest again. 

"That's okay Em," he chuckles as I look down at my necklace, "It's okay to waste a day away, as long as you're with someone you love." he says. 

"Who said that?" I ask, furrowing my brows. 

"Me," he shrugs, turning down the corners of his mouth. 

"You're so corny," I grin as he leans down to kiss my lips. 

"Only for you," he smiles, kissing my lips again. 

"Better be," I mumble sarcastically, making him chuckle. 

"We should go for a walk on the beach," he suggests, tucking a curl behind my ear.

"That sounds great," I hum as I reluctantly step away from his embrace to start getting dressed, "What should I wear?" I ask, turning to the drawers where I unpacked my stuff. 

"Maybe a bathing suit," he smiles, watching me go through my clothes, "You might get a little wet." he grins sexily, as my insides melt.

"Hmm," I hum, looking down at the couple of bathing suits Michael bought for me before we left New York. He wraps his arms around me from behind, kissing down the side of neck and onto my shoulder, "Michael," I giggle as he pulls his shirt off of my shoulder, "I need to get dressed." 

"Or we could stay in here," he murmurs against my heated skin. 

"We could..." I trail off as he plays with the hem of his shirt, teasing to take it off of me. I raise my arm as an indication and he slowly lifts it off of my body, throwing it to the carpet. He runs his hands up my curves and stomach before squeezing my breasts through my lace bra as I place my hands over his. 

"You're so sexy," he groans, pressing his erection against my ass. 

"Michael," I gasp at how hard he is as he unhooks my bra, letting it fall to the ground in front of me, leaving me in my thong. 

"Tell me what you want, baby," he murmurs against my heated skin, playing with my perky nipples, "Should be we go to the beach or stay in here." he says, flicking his thumb over my taught nipples, convincing me of the latter. 

"Stay here," I squeak as he pinches my nipples and my clit throbs in time. 

"Yeah?" he smiles deviously, snapping the band of my thong against my tingling skin, making me jump, "Should I punish you for last night?" he whispers against the shell of my ear as he moves my thong to the side to rub my folds. 

"Yes," I breathe, pressing my head into his shoulder. 

"You shouldn't do that to yourself," he sighs, flicking his index over my clit, causing my body to jerk against his, "It's not good for you." 

"Michael," I moan as he starts to rub his fingers faster over my swollen clit. 

"Should daddy make you cum like this or do you want daddy's dick?" he grins, licking up the side of my neck, rubbing my bud torturously. 

"Fuck me Michael," I moan, pushing my hips up against his fingers. 

"Eager are we?" he asks, rubbing faster. 

"Please daddy," I groan, reaching back to grip his curls. 

"Bend over," he commands, spanking my clit as I yelp. 

"What?" I ask breathlessly, pressing my thighs together. 

"Bend. Over." he says sternly, running his hands over my ass as I slowly bend over, "Grab your ankles." he commands, making me shudder. "Damn baby," he hisses, teasing my clit with his tip, "Are you ready for your punishment?" he grins, spreading my ass cheeks with his large hands.

"Yes," I moan as he slaps my ass, making me jump and my insides throb. 

"Yes. what?" he grits, rubbing his tip over my folds and clit. 

"Yes daddy!" I scream as he slams his large member into me from behind and my eyes roll to the back of my head.