(56)

Evan's POV

I wake up to the feeling of Brady's arms wrapped around my waist. I gently pry his arms off of me as I shiver in disgust at the thought of us having sex last night.

I'm not gay, and I never will be. I just need to get Emma back.

I climb out of the bed before walking to the washroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I'm finished my daily morning routine, I make my way downstairs and glance over at the time.

12:32pm. Perfect.

I pick up the wall phone and punch a very familiar number before pressing it to my ear.

"Hello?" a sweet, sexy voice says through the phone.

"Hey Sophie, it's me," I grin. She sighs heavily, pausing to say anything else.

"What do you want, Evan?" she snaps, making me chuckles.

"Sophie, Sophie, Sophie," I tut, knowing I'm getting under her skin, "You know what I want, baby."

"When, where, and how much?" she sighs in irritation.

"If you ask nicer, I can guarantee you'll get an answer." I smirk, and she breathes deeply.

"Oh, Evan," she moans, "How much do you want me, daddy?" she wines, making all of the blood rush to my crotch, "What are you willing to do to get me? You know you want me... I can rock your world, and you know it." she says seductively, making me swallow the dry ball in my throat before I grin deviously.

"I'm coming to your place right now... $5,000." I say quickly, making her gasp.

"Evan, that's a lot of money," she marvels.

"I know, so you better rock my world like you say you can, or you will not be getting all of that." I smirk.

"Of course," she sighs, "I'll be ready when you get here." she mumbles, hanging up the phone as Brady walks down the stairs. He scratches his head with a yawn before giving me a sweet smile.

"Hey, baby," he sighs, "Who were you on the phone with?" he asks before walking over to me to peck me on the lips, "I heard you talking to someone. Who was it?" he asks again, and I roll my eyes behind his back as he makes his way to the fridge.

"Oh, it was just work. I need to go in, today. Even though it's Saturday, they need me," I lie as he closes the fridge to come and wrap his arms around my waist.

"I guess that's what happens when my man is the head of a huge business company," he smiles dreamily, making me chuckle at how clueless he is

"I guess sooooo," I mock, kissing his lips lightly, before walking around him and back to the stairs so I can go to our room to get dressed.

I decide on regular business casual; a button down shirt, dress pants, nice, leather business shoes and a trench coat to put the whole thing together.

"Bye babe," I sigh, walking towards Brady to kiss his cheek.

"Bye, I love you," he muffle through a mouthful of apple before I make my way out the door quickly enough so that I don't have to say it back.

I rev the engine on my BMW and speed off from my driveway, right on the way to see Sophie.

Brady doesn't know shit about me. He is so clueless.

No, I'm not the owner of a huge business company.

No, I'm not into all that romantic shit like he thinks I am.

No, I'm definitely not gay.

No, I'm not sweet and charming.

I 'm actually surprised he even fell for all that shit I was talking about Emma last night. I mean, if anyone's the drug addict it's me. I own a massive drug company, and that's how I make all of this money. I will do almost anything to get money. I love that shit.

I roll up to the apartment building where Sophie lives and park my car across the street, on the side of the road. I check myself in the mirror, pop a mint and hop out.

I walk to the building, request access to Sophie, and am let in before I know it. I check my reflection in the elevator one last time before making my way up to Sophie's penthouse.

After what seemed like forever on the elevator, I finally make it to Sophie's floor. I knock on the door quickly, and constantly, before Sophie swings open the door. She looks me up and down for a few seconds, before shooting me a fake smiles and wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into a deep, wet kiss.

With Sophie, I am getting two things done. I'm getting pussy, and another one of Emma's best friends. This is going to be essential in getting her back, since I need everyone on my side for everything.

Sophie pulls me into her penthouse, and I shut the door behind me. We kiss all the way up the stairs, making it to her room, and she shuts the door behind her before shoving me onto the bed.

Slowly, she removes all articles of clothing from her body, making my dick strain against my dress pants.

"Get over her... now." I grit seductively. Slowly, she trots over to me before climbing over me and straddling my lap.

"Mmm, daddy, I want you to fuck me so hard." she moans, biting her lip. My jaw drops a bit, and pull her into a tongue laced kiss, starting a make out session as she starts to remove all of my clothes.

I love how I have the power to take advantage of people like this.

I'm using Brady to get Emma. I'm using Sophie to get Emma. I have so many people to take advantage of at my drug company, and I have all the money I could ask for.

My plan is going perfectly, and I intend on keeping it that way.