Chapter 38

Xyra's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes, a tear fell on my eyes.

It was him.

It was riston.

Rex is riston.

Rex is not vester.

I looked at the man beside me, he was sleeping peacefully when i woke up. I can't remember anything and anyone, but when he woke up, our eyes met.

Those eyes. I used to believe that those eyes were rex's

"V-vester.." biglang umangat ang ulo nito at tumingin sa akin.

"F-faerie... are you okay?" Instead of answering his question i answered it with a question too.

"Are you...rex?" Pain is visible in his eyes. I saw it too. That day.

Natigilan ako nang unti unti itong tumango. Kahit hindi na siya magsalita pero sa pag tango niya ay nagsisinungaling na siya sa akin.

Dahan dahan akong huminga nang malalim at tumingin muli sa kanya.

"You don't have to lie." My voice was cold as ice.

He looked at me in awe, shocked.

"Y-you remember-" dahan dahan akong muling tumango.

"How-" pinutol ko siya sa pagsasalita at pagtatanong.

"In my dreams, I always see an unfamiliar face. I used to believed that it was you...but it's not...you two may have a similar eyes but his eyes...there's something in his eyes that i can't forget."

I paused and looked at him. I know his in pain but he choose to hide it but i can still see it.

"D-did you pushed me on that day?" Yumuko ito at unti unting umiling. "Then what?"

"I-i was jealous that day because i saw that you two are kissing..." kumunot ang noo ko at binigyan siya nang hindi makapaniwalang tingin.

"Yes. As you can see, i was always rude to you, but i'm just like you xyra. i-i don't have any friends except riston." He paused and said. "I was mad for some reason and i thought that i was jealous because i thought you we're taking him away from me but no." He looked at me in the eyes and I saw tears dropping from his eyes.

"I love you xyra." I'm shocked at his words that i can't even speak.

"I really want to be your friend but i'm scared and i know that you're scared too. Seeing you always makes me happy." He stopped and continued again.

"When i saw you guys kissing, i thought that you two were just friends but no. Friends don't kiss like that. I can't erase that image out of my mind that's why i drank all liquors in the kitchen..i was waiting for you there and...i-i was supposed to kiss you too because i dont want you to end up with him."

A lonely tear fell in his eyes. I swallowed.

"Sabi ko kung hindi ka rin magiging akin edi mas mabuting hindi ka rin maging kanya, when i stepped forward and then you stepped back and.." humikbi ito.

"I saw it with my own eyes."

"Nakita lahat ng mata ko..yung pagkahulog mo at pagkabagok ng ulo mo..and that time...i don't even know how to react because the conscience spread all over me." He cried and cried.

"Everyone was blaming me. But riston didn't say anything..he just looked at me and smiled. And that look is saying that everything is gonna be fine."