Chapter 1

A/N: All the classic heroes hasn't been revamped yet in this book. I want to mentioned this as to help your imagination while reading. Welcome to this adventure, readers!

"Run! Into the Temple!" Miya shouted.

     Blast of attacks could be heard around the once peaceful territory of the Moon Elves, coming from the Human and Orcs attacking together. Hundreds of elves went panicked and some went lost and died, while others were smart enough to listen to Miya.

     After entering the Lunar Temple, Miya quickly shuts the door, panting heavily. The attacks outside continued to explode, earth shaking beneath their feet. All the elves inside the Temple trembled in fear. Kids draped under their parents' arms, crying their eyes out. Miya looked around uncomfortably, clearly the attack had brought a great impact to the Moon Elves' tribe.

     Miya tried counting those who're safe, roughly. 20...30...50...80...at least more than a hundred made it, including the kid elf. Then Miya sighed miserably, blinking away tears, as the memory of the first attack happened two days ago came across her mind...

Miya's Memory

Up from the temple located at an upper hill, Miya bloomed in smile. Hands on her waist, she glanced below her. Hundreds of her beloved elves' family walked around the Moonlit Forest. Trees alongside the forest also blooming with fruits, and some Moon Elves helped each other by picking them.

     Miya slowly went downhill, greeted by her kind. "Miya!" Someone called her cheerfully. Miya narrowed her eyes to see her friend walking up to her. Miya can't hold a smile either. "Hey, how's today going?" Miya asked her friend back, and her friend just sighed while her right had was lazily put in her waist.

     "Me, or my husband?" She asked. Miya just chuckled. "Okay, you got me. Your husband, of course," she answered, and her friend just rolled her eyes playfully. "My father decided to give him an awfully easy job for today, so he won't burn another roof. Funny thing is, I don't see him anywhere."

     Miya smiled, and then started wondering too. "Hmm, you're right. I always see him tripping on flat dirt by now." Miya glanced around, and her friend punched her on the shoulder playfully. "Hey!" And both of them laughed. They chatted for a while before her friend waved her goodbye and went to one of the nearby house.

     'Looks like everything's going on just fine,' Miya told herself. She's still wearing on her attractive smile as always, and a few of the older male elves whistled at her. Miya just winked back at them and the elves laughed. She smiled and shook her head. Somehow, she was hoping she had dimples to make her smile a bit better, but she also wondered if her face suited her dream.

     Do you think dimples suit her?

     Miya then made her way to a group of elves picking fruits from the tree. It's the start of spring, so many trees there gave the elves a good source of energy. Well, beside the moon itself. She walked to a male elf, around her age, that was busy plucking fruits by a pole that he didn't noticed Miya was nearing. A boy was hanging on a tree by his legs when he noticed Miya, and about to tell his brother before Miya put her index finger on her lips, telling him to stay quiet.

     She creeped behind him while he sang a song by the elf's language. And at the right moment..."I got you!" She shouted. The elf was terribly shocked than he accidentally plucked a big fruit and dropped it on his head. Miya and the kid elf laughed, the other elf sparing their glance at them and tried to hold their laughter too.