Chapter Fifty Six

"I see that sleeping beauty is finally up." Jimin enters the small kitchenette, empty glass in his hand which he places in the sink.

"Surprised to see you alone though, wasn't Tae supposed to be watching you?" He leans back against the counter with a smug grin, the one he always uses in place of actual genuine displays of emotion.

She hasn't even known him that long.

Doesn't even know his story and yet she can see right through him.

She wonders if he actually thinks his little act works.

"Tae was tired, he's been taking care of me for the last few hours so I told him to rest." Y/N pushes away the bowl of cereal she was just about to enjoy, suddenly and not surprisingly she's lost her appetite and it probably has to do with this massive douche canoe staring at her and asking questions she doesn't want to answer.

"I take it you two had a nice little chat?" The agent cocks his brow, silver contacts making him look more like some mythical creature than asshole agent with an obvious drinking problem and personality disorder.

"What we talked about doesn't concern you." She could tell him the truth, that Taehyung opened up to her about his past and then they held each other until he passed out from the exhaustion but why should she? Jimin obviously didn't like her or want her around and if she was honest the feeling was completely mutual, so the less they conversed the better.

"It does concern me a great deal actually, Taehyung is my best friend and so whatever your intentions are with him I want to know."

Y/N bristles, hands curling into fists. "I would never do anything to hurt him if that's what you're asking, all we did was talk and then he fell asleep because he was exhausted. I got hungry so came out here to find food, that's it."

"Then what about Jungkook? If you're intentions are not to hurt Tae then that means you pick him right?"

"I'm not picking anyone, I refuse to come between friends."

"Then why did you let Tae kiss you? Why do you look at both of them with stars in your little whore eyes?" Jimin giggles, actually fucking giggles and she feels her skin burn hot with rage.

"Have you been watching me?!" She seethes.

"There's cameras all over this base sweetheart."

She feels sick.

This fucker was actually watching her with both Tae and Jungkook.

He listened to their private conversations.

Then had the gall to call her a whore!

How dare he judge her for what she's done, especially after what he did to Rose.

"Well it takes one whore to know another right?" She spits out before thinking of the consequences.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Jimin's eyes shift to something dark and dangerous, pretty plump lips morphing from that of a cocky smirk to a twisted scowl.

"It's what you do right?" Y/N's voice trembles as he approaches the table. "Tae told me about your mission at the club, how it was your job to seduce Rose because your client needed leverage to use against her father. So you fucked my friend, used and degraded her for something which wasn't even her fault to begin with. Is that something you enjoy doing? Do you enjoy fucking your problems away with innocent people?" Y/N knows she's gone too far, she can see the murderous look in Jimin's eyes and her blood turns to ice but she refuses to cower.

Jagi ♡ OT7/Reader FF ♡ Complete ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें