Chapter Forty One

Y/N drops to the floor, wincing as splinters of glass slice across the palms of her hands.

Jungkook is here.

Jungkook crashed through the window of a fucking train.

Jungkook also has vibrant blue eyes and the same colour blue seemingly running through his veins.

What the fuck?

TJ called him robot boy earlier, just how much truth was behind that?

Now is not the time Y/N.

Her back collides with a solid surface as she pushes back, shifting to survey her surroundings she's surprised to see she's almost made it to the door leading to the next carriage.

"Too afraid to face me one on one TJ?"

The sound of Jungkook's voice attracts her attention, eyes widening as she watches the two men circle each other.

Boots and shiny Oxfords sweeping across glass and other debris, eyes narrowed and locked on the other.

"You know me Guk, never one for playing fair."

Jungkook growls, a low guttural sound that matches the dangerous narrowing of his blue eyes.

"It's because you're a coward." The assassin seethes, raven hair jostled by the open window and speed of the train as it hurtles to the next station.

TJ rolls the cocktail stick across his tongue, hands tightening around the grip of his glock.

"Sticks and stones little robot boy, sticks and stones."

"Don't call me that."

TJ laughs, a cruel abrasive sound that rumbles through his chest.

Jungkook knows he's good, perfectly capable of facing someone like TJ in combat but not when the other has a glock 13 aimed right at his forehead.

The moment his feet landed in the carriage he wasn't thinking straight, concern overwhelming him.

He would never forgive himself if Y/N got hurt.

Jungkook steps forward to strike again when TJ teases the trigger.

"I wouldn't do that, you attempt to strike then my finger squeezes this trigger. So this is what I suggest, you stand down like a good fucking experiment should and then I take the girl. I mean....." TJ smirks, Jungkook's jaw tenses.

"....she's pretty and all but is she really worth the trouble? I know you care for your team Guk, they're like family right? So why would you and Taehyung want to risk so much for the girl?"

"Someone like you couldn't possibly understand."

Y/N refuses to leave Jungkook alone with this fucking psychopath, there's got to be something she can do to help.

Jungkook has TJ distracted, the man with his back to her.

Think Y/N, there's got to be something.

Her eyes dart about the carriage and finally settle on a fire extinguisher, she smirks.

"It's about time your little team got decommissioned, this isn't your first transgression."

Jungkook falters at this.

"What do you mean?"

"Do they know you dream Guk?"