Chapter Twelve (Mature Chapter Warning)

Y/N

I don't know what hold Vincent has over me but I've never felt anything like it before, the two of us have only just met and already the desire to be something more is completely overwhelming me.

I'm not the type of woman to indulge in one night stands, not that there's anything wrong with a single woman wanting to enjoy herself.

It's pretty messed up how we see the world, for a guy to have a one night stand it's acceptable but for a woman it's frowned upon and I'm suddenly asking myself why? 

If one single person wants to enjoy a no strings attached night with another what's so wrong with that? So long as they both take precautions and agree to what's about to take place then it shouldn't matter, people shouldn't be judged for it.

It's been so long since I've allowed myself to be with another man, since Maddox ended our two year relationship my focus has been on my career and even though I attempted going out on a few dates nothing really worked out for the long run.

I guess you could say my body was deprived of physical contact, or we could put it down to how insanely gorgeous Vincent was but my mind was made up. I wanted him

The car journey was highly frustrating as we seemed to hit every red light and traffic jam  possible.

"How far away is your place?" Vincent whispered against my neck, bringing a pause to the kisses he was previously attacking me with.

"Not far, it doesn't usually take this long." I breathed out, clamping down on my bottom lip to suppress a moan as his fingers crept up my thigh.

"Don't hold back, let me hear you." The suppressed moan was set free, tumbling from my lips frantically as he sucked the skin just below my ear.

"Vincent.....please."  I squeezed my thighs together, he was making it difficult for me to concentrate and he needed to stop before we ended up having an accident.

"I'm sorry, this must be distracting." I knew he wasn't sorry, the playful yet seductive lilt to his voice was a dead giveaway and when his fingers pushed through the button of my jeans it was game over for me.

"Vincent what are you doing?" It was pretty damn obvious what he was doing yet I was too weak and too damn aroused to stop him.

"I figured as we're stuck here for a while we should at least get started, unless you don't want me to pleasure you."

I widened my eyes, heat rushing through my trembling body as his swollen lips formed a devilish smirk.

Who the hell was this guy?

How did he reduce me to a whimpering mess.

"Excuse me?" I gasped but this only seemed to urge him on, those sinful eyes darkened as his fingers pulled down the zip of my jeans.

"I need to feel you." He growled out as his fingers teased, brushing briefly over the fabric of my panties.

"Holy shit, you're so fucking wet for me." His head dropped, lips placing chaste kisses along my jaw as his fingers pushed my panties aside.

Holy fucking shit....why was I letting this happen?! This wasn't like me, I didn't do stuff like this.

His middle finger slowly circled and traced the shape of my clit causing me to squeeze my eyes shut and bite down so hard on my bottom lip it wouldn't surprise me if the skin broke.

I didn't even care at this point if other people sitting in this ridiculous traffic could see what was going on between us, all I cared about was how good Vincent was making me feel.     

He knew what he was doing, Vincent was doing things to me that not even my ex was capable of and that thought alone aroused me further. I found myself pressing my aching core into his palm, craving his touch like an addict. I suddenly felt like I wanted, no needed, him inside me. But he, not rushing anything slowly began circling my clit.

"Vincent don't tease." I moaned out and he chuckled, hooded eyes meeting mine.

"I like teasing you though." He bit down on my bottom lip as his middle finger finally eased inside me. 

"Fuck." I arched my back as he carried on with his teasing,

withdrawing

circling

dipping

Soon, as my breathing quickened, and I began to moan, he added a second finger and dipped a little deeper. I pushed against his hand thrusting him inside me. I wanted his fingers deep inside my pussy so when finally he slid them all the way in a loud moan escaped my swollen lips

"That's it babygirl, fuck my fingers." He growled out, lips pressing hungry kisses along the curve of my neck.   

"Fuck....yes....don't stop." The tips of his fingers went in and out smoothly as they stretched me open with every thrust. He knew exactly where to touch and it was amazing, not even Maddox had made me feel this way before.

I spread my legs just a little, showing him that it was okay to continue deeper, he gripped my leg forcing me to gently bite my lower lip in order to contain my arousal.

I took a quick look around to make sure nobody noticed anything yet before spreading my legs even wider, practically begging for him to use another finger but instead he teased, withdrawing his finger before finally grazing the lips of my pussy. My heart pounded as he slid his finger up and down my outer lips before finally taking a shallow dive into me once again.

He slowly spread the evidence of my desires up and over my clit, his lips still attacking whatever exposed skin he could find.

Vincent slid his finger down to the opening of my pussy and started teasing me again before finally slipping his finger back inside and that's when I exploded

Body trembling

Back arched

Legs like jelly

"Fuck.....that's the hottest thing I've ever seen babygirl. I could watch you cum all day and never get bored." He growled as he gently kissed my lips.

I was still shaking as the cars finally started to move again, I was too embarrassed to even look out my window as it was entirely possible someone spotted exactly what the two of us were doing.

"You're not too tired are you?" He spoke after a minute or so of silence, it wasn't exactly an awkward silence but one where two people are trying to work out why the hell they have such a strong desire for each other after only just meeting.  

"No, why?" I breathed out, eyes focused on the road.

"Because I'm nowhere near done with you." 

Well shit.....