Chapter Sixteen

Y/N

"He left without even leaving a note, that sucked." I grabbed a mug, filling it with fresh coffee as Rose followed me through to the kitchen.

"Sweetie that's called a one night stand, did you honestly think it would be different?"

"It felt different, he wasn't just interested in the sex. I mean, we talked for hours about so much and it seemed that he liked me and perhaps wanted something more but then this morning he's gone...no number left behind or even a note."

It hurt, rejection was never pleasant but she really thought the two of them shared something last night.....was she just naive? Did Vincent play her?

"I'm sorry to tell you this but he probably does that with all the women he screws, he seems like the type." Rose yawned, stretching both arms above her head. "Hit me with some caffeine will you sweetie."  

Y/N furrowed her brow....did he really just play her, it didn't seem like it but then again she didn't even know the guy.

"What happened with you and.....I've totally forgotten his name." Y/N attempted to change the subject as she poured a second coffee for her hungover friend who was now sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Sweetie, you're not the only one who can't remember his name but I certainly remember the mind blowing sex he gave me."

"Ew, spare me the details." Y/N scrunched her nose up in distaste as she passed Rose the coffee.

"Thanks sweetie....seriously though, I've never known a guy so flexible." Rose smirked as she wrapped her dainty hands around the warm mug.

"I said spare me the details, I'm already feeling like shit and don't need to be reminded of my mistake last night."  Y/N leaned against the counter, taking a sip of her coffee in the hopes it would improve the foul mood which descended the very moment she woke up to discover Vincent was already gone.

"Sweetie look, I've had my fair share of one night stands and let me give you some advice....don't take it personally." 

"How can I not take it personally?!  The guy obviously played me for an idiot last night and I was stupid enough to let him!"

"Then learn from your mistakes and move on, there's nothing you can do about it. I mean....fuck I can't believe that I forgot his name too especially since I fucked him but Mr. Flexible did exactly the same to me yet you don't see me upset."

"That's because Mr. Flexible didn't stay up talking to you for hours, he just did what he wanted and left.....I would rather Vincent did that then stay around and give me false hope for something more."

"Christ Y/N....you just met the guy yesterday and you're already whipped for him." Rose snorted into her coffee mug as she took a sip.

"I'm not whipped! I just......" Y/N sighed, placing her mug down so she could rub at her aching temples. ".....I don't even know but there was a part of me that wanted to know more about him."

"I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you expected sweetie but at least you finally got some cock, I mean it took you long enough. I'm dying to ask though.....was he good?" Rose leaned across the counter as her lips formed a devilish grin.

"Yes....he was amazing." Y/N breathed out, shaking her head at the loud squeal Rose made in response.

"Was he big?"

Y/N rolled her eyes and headed for the door.

"I refuse to answer that question, I'm going to the library to get some studying done."

"Aw Y/N.....come oooooon, at least tell me if he was big or not." 

Y/N paused by the open door, casting Rose one final glance over her shoulder she replied with.

"He was fucking huge."

Rose cursed her friend for dropping that little bit of information when she was mid sip, coffee flew out in all directions and at least that image would keep Y/N smiling after Vincent and his  rejection.