Chapter Eight

Y/N glances upward, her mouth pursed but slightly open and loose.

Her eyes are fixed as if she's looking at something a yard behind Rose's head, the heiress calls her name. She blinks, refocuses.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked why you seem so against Hyun-Soo, he's really sweet and not to mention gorgeous and to be totally honest I could do with the distraction."

Y/N finally gives her friend attention, brows furrowed as she flashes the 'you know why' look.

"Y/N my father is driving me crazy, I feel like nothing is good enough for him and lately his temperament has been foul. I get to have one evening of enjoyment before he starts pushing me back to my studies and training, please just let me enjoy myself." Rose pleads, her beautiful dark eyes widening even further if that was even possible.

"Rose he's a creep, I don't like him and how he's coming on so strong....I know his type." Y/N finishes making Rose another cocktail, adding a cherry garnish and pushing it across the bar.

"Thanks......" Rose takes a sip, taking a moment to appreciate her best friends masterpiece before continuing.

".....I don't want a relationship with the guy Y/N, I just need a fun night with a hot guy to make me feel better and you'll be just down the hall so if anything happens I can just call for you.....pleeeeease."

Y/N rolls her eyes, biting back a smile as Rose flutters her dark lashes far too many times in attempt to convince her.

"No offence Rose but listening to you having sex isn't on the top of my list of things I want to do tonight."

"Well.....what if we could both get laid tonight?" Rose smirks.

"What?!" Y/N gasps, definitely not expecting that response.

"Well, don't think I didn't see the way you've been staring at his friend since he arrived." Rose waggled her brows, chuckling when Y/N blushed.

"I haven't been staring...it's just....I think I've seen him before and I was trying to figure out where."

"Sureeeeeee, I totally believe you."

"I'm telling you the truth! Besides one night stands are totally not my thing, I couldn't do that....I would be far too embarrassed and awkward."

Rose rolled her eyes before sticking out a plump red bottom lip, this was the last convincing tool she had to win her stoic friend over.

"Pleeeeeease, for me....just this once."

Y/N sighed and shook her head, she couldn't believe she was letting this happen.

"Fine, once my shift finishes I'll come over and join you guys."

Rose squeals a little too loudly which causes Hyun-Soo and his seriously beautiful friend to look over in their direction.

Y/N couldn't deny the friend was absolutely stunning, she had seen her fair share of beautiful men but this guy really took her breath away.

His attire was certainly interesting, not many men could pull something like that off but he did so easily....the guy seriously belonged on the cover of fashion magazines.

Golden hair fell across strong dark eyebrows which framed striking blue eyes, most likely contacts.

Plump lips, the cupids bow dipping perfectly making them so damn alluring it took everything she had to not keep looking at them.

Flawless honey toned skin, she honestly didn't think this guy could be real but there he was.....sitting with Hyun-Soo but not looking happy about it.

Why?

What was wrong?

Y/N felt herself blush when Rose cocked a brow, catching her best friend staring yet again.

"He's hot....isn't he? Rose smirked and chuckled when Y/N snapped back to reality.

"I guess so....he's alright."

He's fucking beautiful.

"Liar, you think he's hot. I'm heading over there, join us when you're finished okay?" Rose hops down off the stool, adjusting her outfit before flashing a dazzling smile and leaving Y/N alone at the bar.....wondering what the hell she just signed herself up for.