Author Update

Hey guys!

Okay, first of all I want to say sorry for yet another update 🤣 I promise after this I'll stop and just focus on chapters.

I have a few things to get off my chest and also a question to ask you guys.

Okay, here I go 💜

I totally understand that you guys aren't always going to like my work, there will be occasions where I'll post a chapter and you might not like it for whatever reason. This is totally fine, it happens and all I can do is learn from it and try to make changes.

As you guys know, I welcome  constructive criticism. I'm not perfect, I may make mistakes or repeat something I've already said before without noticing until someone tells me. This is something that happens to every writer, it's happened to me several times and I've always done my best to go back and edit things to make the story flow better.

I want to address three things that were said to me recently.

1. Why does Y/N seems like a perfect angel, why doesn't she have a vulnerable side to her? She talks about her career but we don't even know what that is, she hasn't show any of her personality or what she likes.

~

Please go back and read the earlier chapters, especially go back and read chapter fifteen because that's where we find out lots of information about Y/N. We find out what she's doing in Seoul, what's she hoping to achieve with her future and the relationship she has with her family too. There's also lots more we discover but I won't go on about it lol just go back and read chapter 15.

I also would like to think I've shown many different sides to Y/N and she's certainly no angel lol we know she's feisty and protective of her friends, we know she isn't the type to just sit around and not want to help. I also think she's a little naive at times, definitely scared due to everything that's happened but she's the type to try and be brave which I hope I've put across well.

The thing with characters is that you're not going to know everything about them from the start because that would be boring, we have to build that up and reveal bits and pieces throughout the story. I hope that makes sense and that you understand what I'm trying to do, especially where Y/N is concerned.

~

2. Her conversation with Namjoon and interaction with him seemed brief and didn't really show how Namjoon viewed her.

~

This I can understand, maybe as a writer I failed you guys on that chapter. I was tired, I had also spent hours brainstorming. So what I will do with the next chapter is focus on Namjoon, have us see what his thought process is after his meeting with Y/N if that's something you guys would like? I'll always hold my hands up when it's something I've done or not done well enough, that's why I always appreciate the feedback.

~

3. Why does Y/N seem to like Tae more than Jungkook.

~

We can't forget that she slept with Tae plus spent the entire night talking to him so obviously at this point she will feel more comfortable around him. This doesn't mean she will always pick him over Jungkook and Jimin, it just means she needs to spend time getting to know the others and that will happen over the coming chapters.

I'm sorry if this was rambled lol I tend to do that when my head is a mess of thoughts. I hope this explained things and if you've got any questions or need something explaining please ask.

Love you all 💜💜💜