Author update & thanks

Guys! I've got a few things to say, first is a MASSIVE thanks for all the love and support. It's been difficult lately to update often as work has been really busy over the Christmas period plus a very good friend of mine is currently going through life prolonging treatment for acute myeloid leukaemia so my mood tends to dip every now and then which causes my inspiration for writing to suffer. I truly appreciate how you've been patient and sent love my way for the stories and chapters, it really does make my day.

I'm also really sorry for not always replying to your lovely comments and messages, I try my best but get so many notifications that sometimes it's super difficult to keep up. I beg you don't be a silent reader, I love hearing your thoughts and constructive criticism and take everything on board. I also really appreciate you guys hitting that star button when you've enjoyed a chapter because it spurs me on to write more hence update more frequently.

I want to say thanks to all of you that have been with me since the beginning when Remember Me was my first story and I was worried everyone would hate it, I'm not exactly the most talented of writers but enjoy losing myself in the world of make believe as it helps me to unwind after a long day at work.

I sometimes go back and read my earlier chapters and cringe lol I've definitely improved and someday in the future will go back and edit those earlier stories and chapters to make things flow better. I think you can really see where my style changed and how my writing slightly improved lol

I do want to make you aware that sometimes I might be tired or make mistakes in my chapters, sometimes they might not be as good as the last one but please stick with me as I'm trying my best to slowly get better and deliver the best possible content to you guys. I don't mind constructive criticism but please don't ever be insulting as no author deserves that as they work super hard on what they create and also feel a connection to their characters so when people trash all over that it can be upsetting and annoying lol if you don't like my work then move on and read something else and if there's something bothering you just DM me and I'll do my best to answer.

I also want to say a huge thanks to ViMa711 ❤️❤️ the two of us met through the V Live app and started chatting on the BTS CH+ board and we've been mates ever since. It's now over a year later and I consider her to be one of my closest friends and she's also a super talented author so please check out her work. Vi chats with me most days and we talk story ideas and character development, so yes guys....she knows all the inside scoop on what's going to happen apart from Can I Keep You and Jagi as she doesn't want those spoiled for her. Yet....I did let a few things slip to her on a few occasions 😂😂

I'm currently happy with all my story titles but was thinking of changing Can I Keep You....what do you guys think? Do you like the title or do you have recommendations for a new one?

I also would love to know which of my books is your favourite and why? What sets it apart from the rest?

Also please tell me your favourite character and why, after you guys reveal yours then I'll reveal mine because yes....I have one. 👀😏 lol

I'm also intrigued to know your favourite Y/N and why? (So many questions I'm asking you guys 😂😂)

I'm now over 900 followers which is crazy, when and IF I reach 1K I'll do a giveaway as a thanks to you guys.

I've had so many people ask more questions about myself and here's a few answers for you

Name: Jen, you can call me that or whatever makes you comfortable.

Age: Under 35 and over 25 👀👀😂😂 I'll let you keep guessing lol

Job: Part of the management team at my local Vue cinema, it's actually a really cool job even though it's stressful and demanding at times.