Chapter Sixty Eight

Location: Sanglim Forest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Location: Sanglim Forest.

The moonlight filters through the canopy, lighting the forest from pitch black to charcoal grey as a hooded figure steps through the towering trees.

They still for a moment, the whisper of leaves dancing in the breeze.

They took a risk earlier.

They have to move quickly.

They're so close....so close to finding what they've come so far to find.

They navigate the forest terrain easily, never faltering even when the trees around them grow dense and the ground beneath fogs over.

They know the way, it's not long now.

The moment they enter a small clearing they know this is the place, can feel the energy simmering beneath the surface.

So close.

They tilt their head, eyes a striking blue as they do a sweep of the immediate vicinity, their programming stripping away the forest around them to reveal the  layout of the bunker beneath and the several security cameras hidden above.

Too easy.

They think to themselves as they approach one of the cameras, their way inside already mapped out as they push back the hood covering their face and connect with the one watching them, forcing them into submission.

Sorry Namjoon but you really need to let me in, how about you open up the ventilation shaft for me? Be a good boy and do it quickly so I don't have to keep hurting you like this.

They speak through the connection, not flinching as the other screams out in pain and begs for it to stop.

Thank you.

They wiggle their fingers playfully to the camera as their way inside opens with a mechanical hiss and without hesitation slip inside only to curse softly as the way back out snaps shut behind them swiftly followed by the sound of an alarm.

They must do this quick, they can't fail....not now.

If anyone gets in their way they will have to be dealt with.

They quickly maneuver their way through the ventilation system and stop when reaching a narrow grate, it'll certainly be a tight squeeze but their slight frame will manage and so with a surprising show of strength they pull back the metal and lower themselves down to the floor below.