Chapter Thirteen (Mature Chapter Warning)

Taehyung

Crash.

"Oh shit, sorry." I whispered as we broke our heated kiss to observe the broken vase.

"It's okay, it wasn't expensive." She giggled and my heart skipped several beats.

"Fuck you're beautiful." I breathed out as my hands came to rest on her hips.

I've slept with beautiful women before but never felt this kind of chemistry, she was bewitching me at every turn and I couldn't focus.

I wanted her, never have I wanted a person so badly but there was also guilt eating away at me. I didn't just want to spend one night with her and then walk away, I wanted more yet knew such a thing wasn't possible. I lived a dangerous life, my world wasn't a place for her innocence yet as she looked up at me from under those sinful dark lashes innocence was not the word best used to describe her. It seems I'm not the only one conflicted with several different emotions over what's about to happen.

I couldn't stop touching her, everything about this enchanting woman was driving me wild.

Moments before.

I didn't last long after we left the car, my body already ached to touch her again so when we both entered the elevator my hands had already grasped hers.

"What floor is your apartment?" I growled out, lifting her arms above her head.

"Tenth." She gasped as my mouth claimed her hardened nipple through the fabric of her shirt.

"Enough time for me to make you cum again." My lips formed a devilish smirk at the way her body reacted to my touch.

"Vincent someone could see." I hated that name, her beautiful voice should only be screaming out 'Taehyung' yet she could never know that part of me and for a brief moment anger took over.

Why did my life have to be so complicated.

I composed myself, fingers following the curve of her breasts.

"V...." I whispered out, not quite believing my codename had slipped out.

"What?" Her beautiful eyes met mine causing my heart to swell.

Thud

Thud Thud Thud

Thud Thud Thud Thud

It was now hammering against the confines of my chest, showing no signs of giving me a reprieve.

"My nickname, nobody really calls me Vincent." I desperately wanted to hear her call out my real name but decided to settle for V, even though giving out my codename was reckless. Idiot, what was I thinking.

I quickly checked the numbered panel, the elevator was approaching the third floor and without warning I dropped to my knees.

"I can't wait to taste you." I growled out, large hands gripping her delicious thighs and lifting them up over my shoulders.

"Fuck me.....you're crazy" She gasped and my cock twitched as her innocent wide eyes looked down at me.

"Crazy for you babygirl." I winked as my fingers made quick work of her jeans, pulling them down to rest beneath her ass.

"Fuck you're soaked still, bad girl."  I smacked her ass then soothed it with a gentle caress, I didn't miss the way her eyes darkened....so my babygirl likes a little pain huh? I could work with that.

I pushed her panties aside and slowly flicked my tongue around her clit.

"V......fuck..." I growled against her wetness as she moaned out my codename before devouring her with my mouth.

I used my fingers to massage around her lips and work up her clit, checking her face to make sure she's enjoying my touch. By now she's biting her lip and trying to arch closer to my mouth....so fucking beautiful.

Spreading her, my lips cover her as I suck against her clit, pushing two fingers into her tight walls and pushing down against her muscles.

She's biting on the knuckle of her index finger and kneading her breast with her other hand. She arches against my mouth and rocks against me, my fingers pushing her to a level of need she didn't know I could give her.

Her sensuous body and the musky scent of her skin have made me completely rock hard, I want her. She's moaning, saying my name and biting her finger, lost in her desire for me.

"Cum for me." I growl out, sucking harshly on her clit as her thighs tighten around my neck.

"Fuck that's so hot." I rub her clit as she shudders and cries out, watching as she slowly comes down from her high.

The elevator stops, the two of us quickly pull apart and adjust ourselves as the doors finally open.

"Ready for orgasm number three?" I grab her thighs and wrap them around my waist, she giggles and I can't help but laugh as she points to the first door on our left.

This was going to be a long night.